Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 301,860 times)

Frankie

Frankie

Quote from: Its Game Time on Apr 14, 2007, 06:55:57 AM
House,   You got to love house.

I love House! It's one of the only tv shows I can bear to watch for more than 5 minutes! It's sooo great, I love that sarcastic old man! ^-^

I also like Family Guy (cliche, I know) and... Ehehe, call me a dork, a nerd, whatever, but I like Animal Precinct on Animal Planet, too ^-^ I luuurrrve animals.

And those are really the only tv shows I watch.  I'm sure there are more I'd like, but I don't really like tv, so I tend to stay away from it (except on Tuesday nights to watch House!)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Frankie on Jun 05, 2007, 08:47:33 PM
Quote from: Its Game Time on Apr 14, 2007, 06:55:57 AM
House,   You got to love house.

I love House! It's one of the only tv shows I can bear to watch for more than 5 minutes! It's sooo great, I love that sarcastic old man! ^-^

I also like Family Guy (cliche, I know) and... Ehehe, call me a dork, a nerd, whatever, but I like Animal Precinct on Animal Planet, too ^-^ I luuurrrve animals.

And those are really the only tv shows I watch.  I'm sure there are more I'd like, but I don't really like tv, so I tend to stay away from it (except on Tuesday nights to watch House!)

Yeah, i just got introduced to House and i love it. It doesnt beat my first 2 favorite shows (Lost, 24) But its still really good. I think house is now my 3rd favorite show  ;D

Frankie

Frankie

Quote from: Its Game Time on Jun 05, 2007, 08:50:45 PM
Yeah, i just got introduced to House and i love it. It doesnt beat my first 2 favorite shows (Lost, 24) But its still really good. I think house is now my 3rd favorite show  ;D

I like Lost, too, but I missed a few episodes and now I'm uber confused. Especially the last episode, when they were off the island? Or was that a dream? @.@ I dunno, but I can't really watch it anymore, too confusing...

Everyone tells me 24 is reeeeally really good, but I've never seen an episode.  And since I don't think they'll show the first episode on tv again, I probably never will...

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteI like Lost, too, but I missed a few episodes and now I'm uber confused. Especially the last episode, when they were off the island? Or was that a dream? @.@ I dunno, but I can't really watch it anymore, too confusing...

It was a flash-forward. I have read that they will still be doing flash-backs in the next season.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 05, 2007, 08:59:25 PM
QuoteI like Lost, too, but I missed a few episodes and now I'm uber confused. Especially the last episode, when they were off the island? Or was that a dream? @.@ I dunno, but I can't really watch it anymore, too confusing...

It was a flash-forward. I have read that they will still be doing flash-backs in the next season.

Good, i like the Flash forward but i dont want them doing it anymore. Too Confusing. That really confused the hell out of me. I think that the flash forward might have just been one of Desmonds Visions, i dont know.

Cellien

Cellien

X-Files
Seinfeld
Frasier
Simpsons
Futurama
King of Queens
Original Ninja Turtles
SNL (early-mid 90s)
Home Improvement

Ishallsmitethee

Ishallsmitethee

I recently bought the Firefly, the entire series. Only watched a few episodes so far, but what I've watched of it is really good. It might end up being my new favorite television series.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I'm really loving Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Doctor Who
Heroes
Futurama
Simpsons
Mythbusters
Twilight Zone

But my fav is Doctor Who.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Star Trek Voyager.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Im with Busey.  ;D
Scrubs
LOST
supernatural
Family guy
robot chicken
Venture bros.
Harvey birdman
Space Ghost:coast to coast
Upright citizens brigade- :D hilarious
can't think of any others.

Huol

Huol

House is awesome, gotta be one of my favourite shows. I don't watch a lot of TV...

For me my list has to be:

House M.D
Doctor Who
Futurama

Erm... that's like... It.

Hudson

Hudson

X-Files

SiL

SiL

House
Futurama
Wire in the Blood
Scrubs
CSI

I think of those three, though, Futurama would have to be my most favourite. It was just so well written. Lightyears ahead of the Simpsons and every other animated show out there. Can't wait for its return.

Huol

Huol

Yeah, shame it isn't making a full return. Only 15 episodes.
But who knows, if they're popular enough, maybe it'll come back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed