Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 314,029 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Does anyone else here watch British sitcoms? I'm a huge Yes, Minister fan, as well as Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served?

XenoTyrant97

XenoTyrant97

My favorite are:
Doctor who
Eureka
Fringe
Tremors(yeah, I know, it's an old series but it's pretty awesome)
Primeval

And my favorite animated series are MIB and Godzilla: The Series...of course :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: XenoTyrant97 on Jul 25, 2012, 07:45:20 PM
Tremors(yeah, I know, it's an old series but it's pretty awesome)

Very awesome indeed. The Tremors movies are actually my all time favorites, and I love the show as well ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Gonna be watching the series very soon. Dat Victor Browne.... 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Dat Gladys Jimenez.
Dat Sarah Rafferty.

And, even more awesome, dem Burt lines. Especially in the hilariously ironic episode "A Little Paranoia Among Friends". Has some excellent banter between Burt and Tyler, and it throws Burt in one of the greatest situations I've ever seen him in :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

The ep where Tyler goes gratuitously shirtless in a towel. I know it well 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I was thinking more along the lines of the Government agent subplot, but whatever works for you :P

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 25, 2012, 01:49:07 AM
Does anyone else here watch British sitcoms? I'm a huge Yes, Minister fan, as well as Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served?

Not at all. Been here several years and I still don't like British TV. Thank God its mostly American  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

XenoTyrant97

XenoTyrant97

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2012, 05:52:01 AM
The Tremors movies are actually my all time favorites, and I love the show as well ;D
Yeah, the Tremors movies are my all time favorites, too. This may be because I believe they're some of the most plausible and cool movie monsters.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: XenoTyrant97 on Jul 26, 2012, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2012, 05:52:01 AM
The Tremors movies are actually my all time favorites, and I love the show as well ;D
Yeah, the Tremors movies are my all time favorites, too. This may be because I believe they're some of the most plausible and cool movie monsters.
And Burt. One can never have too much Burt 8)

Welcome to AVPGalxy, fellow Tremors fan.

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

I know I already posted on this but I wanted to say that although it is very close between The Walking Dead and Being Human (U.S. version) when it comes to my favorite TV series, I may have to give the slight edge to Being Human. They are neck and neck when it comes to most things...I think what puts Being Human over The Walking Dead for me are the main characters. What I mean is that I care far more about Aidan (Being Human played by Sam Witwer) then I do about Rick (The Walking dead played by Andrew Lincoln). I also thought the character of Shane Walsh was the far more dynamic and compelling character compared to Rick. Anyways Aidan is the main reason why I prefer Being Human by a very narrow margin.

Quote from: DarkenedWolf on Jul 27, 2012, 04:40:49 AM
I know I already posted on this, but I wanted to say that although it is very close between The Walking Dead and Being Human (U.S. version) when it comes to my favorite TV series, I may have to give the slight edge to Being Human. They are neck and neck when it comes to most things...I think what puts Being Human over The Walking Dead for me are the main characters. What I mean is that I care far more about Aidan (Being Human played by Sam Witwer) then I do about Rick (The Walking dead played by Andrew Lincoln). I also thought the character of Shane Walsh was the far more dynamic and compelling character compared to Rick. Anyways Aidan is the main reason why I prefer Being Human by a very narrow margin.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Do you read the TWD comics? I'm not going to spoil anything, but given the ending of season 2 and some of the things that happened in the comic, I think we can expect a few changes from Rick this time around that may be to your liking :)

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 27, 2012, 12:51:49 PM
Do you read the TWD comics? I'm not going to spoil anything, but given the ending of season 2 and some of the things that happened in the comic, I think we can expect a few changes from Rick this time around that may be to your liking :)

No I don't read TWD comics, but I am aware of what may come in Season 3. I liked the character development of Rick towards the end of Season 2 though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed