Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 313,727 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Scoobie Doo!  I just found the old show on Cartoon Network, so now I can use my child as an excuse to watch it lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why do you need an excuse? Just watch it.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Because it makes me feel better to have an excuse, instead of just being a weird lady who likes old cartoons  :-[

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Mar 21, 2012, 04:31:58 PM
Because it makes me feel better to have an excuse, instead of just being a weird lady who likes old cartoons  :-[
My dad makes fun of me for watching "Kids shows" Like The avengers and The Clone Wars because they're animated kids shows...He told me that then I noticed he was watching Bug's Life on Disney!  ;D It was funny

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Nothing wrong with enjoying the classics, not much of a choice with some of the stuff thats been coming out..

Cvalda

Cvalda

The X-Files 4eva!!1!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh you. I watch cartoons all the time. Who cares about what others think?

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 22, 2012, 01:28:21 PM

Oh you. I watch cartoons all the time. Who cares about what others think?

You do, what's your favorite? 

I enjoy the little hippie songs in the middle of Scoobie Doo where they do silly things to the bad guy lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My favourite cartoon?? Geez, I wouldn't know where to start.

But what I can tell you is that I watch on and off, The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show, X-Men, Spider-Man, Tiny Toons, Garfield and Friends, Fantastic Four, and The Incredible Hulk. Oh how I love this digital age we live in.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Good selections.  I picked up the entire collector tin of the Voltron, now working on Robotech: Macross. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I never saw that. The only cartoons I ever watched as a kid was anything that was on TV during that time; shows of the day, I mean. If a re-run from an 80s show was on I'd watch it hence how I discovered GnF and Transformers but those were few and far between.

I do remember being a fan of the cartoon Cops, if anyone remembers it.

ace3g

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 23, 2012, 04:54:41 PM
I never saw that. The only cartoons I ever watched as a kid was anything that was on TV during that time; shows of the day, I mean. If a re-run from an 80s show was on I'd watch it hence how I discovered GnF and Transformers but those were few and far between.

I do remember being a fan of the cartoon Cops, if anyone remembers it.

Yes! I loved that show!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 03, 2012, 07:19:15 PM
Season 3 Teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_kREFGKjRI#ws

Looks great. Season Two's ending was incredible. A 'bullet in his f**king head' is the truth.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So let's-a see (live-action only):

BattleStar Galactica
Doctor House MD
Doctor Who
Invasion
Primeval
Sanctuary
Star Trek
Surface

Preeetty sure I forgot something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed