Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,436 times)

Space Sweeper

First Blood

First Blood

It's gonna be good. Can't wait. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

First Blood

First Blood

And they're right to do so. It's a fantastic show that captures life in the 60's incredibly. So much office politics, adultery and misogyny, and fantastic characters. Usually lot's of subtext involving Don's character.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Generation Kill.  Really good, not on par with the Wire but still awesome

MudButt

MudButt

I just started How I Met Your Mother and Mad Men.

Mad Men.. damn good show.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: MudButt on Feb 22, 2012, 01:41:28 AM
I just started How I Met Your Mother and Mad Men.

Mad Men.. damn good show.

Yeah Mad Men is awesome, How I met your Mother, not as bad as I thought it would be

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

I don't watch a lot of TV, primarily because of the sheer amount of crap that's on it. The shows I watch are usually ones on DVD that aren't being made anymore. Stargate SG-1 is one show I have all the DVDs for, as well as Red Dwarf which is one of the few comedy shows that doesn't get old no matter how many times you watch it. I even went back and watched the orginal 1978 Battlestar Galactica series which was cheesy and dated but still very entertaining. I cannot say the same for the reimagined series, which went downhill during its 3rd season.

One show I did watch more recently was the first season of the 1988 "War of the Worlds" television series. That was surprisingly good, despite being 80s cheese.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dear lord, dude, this is the golden age of TV. You need to look to the good stuff like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Mad Men.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

The last show I tried to keep up with in this "golden age" was the reimagined series of "V". That was utter crap, so I've given up on modern television entirely.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yeah, "V" is not a good place to get into this wonderful time. It's uh... it's excluded.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Top Gear (UK)
The Walking Dead
South Park

model maker

model maker

well now to start this off for me
battlestar Galactica old sereis
lost in space old version
space 1999
stringray
thunderbirds
joe 90
knight Rider
star trek
get smart
transformers
the muppets
world at war
the smurfs
the wombles
Galaxy rangers
mythbusters
plus heaps more

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 24, 2012, 07:05:57 AM

Yeah, "V" is not a good place to get into this wonderful time. It's uh... it's excluded.

So true.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You guys run before SnowDog comes here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed