Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,134 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

I see my comic relief was less than appreciated here, I'll be leaving now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 10, 2011, 05:09:09 AM
I am being "nice", but he could have the courtesey to use a spoiler tag. And he's a mod for Christ's sake, he should know better.

You're telling me how to behave, really? I don't care about a freaking spoiler. This is a thread for discussing television programs. If you can't handle having something spoiled, then stiff shit. I don't go into a movie thread and tell people to use spoilers if they're discussing something I haven't yet seen but want to. If I go into that thread, I run the risk of seeing spoilers.  You run the same problem.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

"Hey, I'm really getting into this Dexter show-- oh hey, this guy likes it too!
...f**k!"

Oh, but how impossible that would be, right? You're a joke of a mod.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're crossing a thin line, my friend.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Have it your way, baby.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I will, Burger King.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I knew how season 4 ended before I saw it. I wouldn't blow this out of proportion. It's been all over the Internet before Doom even posted it. He didn't even say what actually happens.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The mere mention that
Spoiler
Rita and the kids aren't there anymore
[close]
is a spoiler on it's own, and the implications are massive.

Just putting a goddamned spoiler tag on it would help from "blowing this out of proportion".

Spoiler
And this would be the second time, Doom. Remember when you spoiled Doakes dying for SpaceMarines? Doubt it.
[close]

Just because the spoilers have existed elsewhere on the internet should exclude them from being put in a spoiler tag here. How can neither of you see the simple logic behind that?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I can see the logic behind that. Doom doesn't even hint to why Rita and the kids are even gone. Hell, they could have just quit for all we know, or been fired from the show.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Now this is being blown out of proportion.

Anybody want to defend the reason why Doom still hasn't spoiler tagged his post? I mean, of course, something aside from pure arrogance.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 10, 2011, 06:20:39 AM
Now this is being blown out of proportion.

Anybody want to defend the reason why Doom still hasn't spoiler tagged his post? I mean, of course, something aside from pure arrogance.
It doesn't matter, by now everyone has read that post and I think you are really the only person that cares.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Speak for yourself, when you say "everybody", you are excluding the people who are currently watching the series or have the intention to do so.

delsaber8

delsaber8

I'm just saying your the only one blowing this whole situation out of proportion.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yet here we are discussing the ethics of the spoiler tag? Come the f**k on.

This could have ended in an instant, Doom edits his post with a spoiler tag, but apparently he's having delusions of granduer; I tell him to use a spoiler tag, he pulls the authority card on me.

So sorry, mods, if I'm questioning you, but for Christ's sake, enforce the rules of the site in your own posts. Really only looking at Doom now, but I'm already disappointed that no other has advised him to change it or change it themselves. Yes, I'm calling some bullshit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed