Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 302,039 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 23, 2011, 05:01:30 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2011, 03:24:44 AM
Watching Primeval; so far so good. The new season is turning out rather well.

High Five  :D

What do you think of it so far?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 05:26:14 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Jan 23, 2011, 05:01:30 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2011, 03:24:44 AM
Watching Primeval; so far so good. The new season is turning out rather well.

High Five  :D

What do you think of it so far?

I think the new season is pretty good only i don't really like how they changed abby from a punk/rock girl to just a normal everyday girl. But Lester is keeping better and better  :D He rocks. Also liked how the last episode had some kind of loch ness feeling to it  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Abby looks so much better with the longer hair. She looks hot! lol. Lester is becoming less of an asshole which is nice...he used to annoy me in the previous seasons. Was kinda shocked when he actually smiled in the last episode.

I'm interested in seeing where they go with the storyline of Ethan and Emily. Think it'll be something akin to the Helen Cutter angle, like they know something the main cast doesn't?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
Abby looks so much better with the longer hair. She looks hot! lol. Lester is becoming less of an asshole which is nice...he used to annoy me in the previous seasons. Was kinda shocked when he actually smiled in the last episode.

I'm interested in seeing where they go with the storyline of Ethan and Emily. Think it'll be something akin to the Helen Cutter angle, like they know something the main cast doesn't?

The old guy said something to matt about helen cutter doing a lot of damage to the world or something like that. i guess there some things changed.
Spoiler
if you saw the promo for next week. connor says 'Jenny ?', i think it isn't jenny but claudia brown  ::) just keeping my fingers crossed :P
[close]
also i think the program connor is joining now will be the one that creates the future predators and everything.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Claudia Brown is highly unlikely given that character disappeared in E3S1...too fast for her to be considered for a re-appearance.

The future predators were those weird ape things from Episode 3 in season 1 right? Helen said they were futuristic mutant gorillas or something IIRC.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 10:08:37 PM
Claudia Brown is highly unlikely given that character disappeared in E3S1...too fast for her to be considered for a re-appearance.

The future predators were those weird ape things from Episode 3 in season 1 right? Helen said they were futuristic mutant gorillas or something IIRC.

here is a pic of the future predator

somewhere in season 3 at the end it was said that the future predators where made by the future A.R.C. if i remember correctly. And claudia brown disappeared because cutter changed something in the past. then we got jenny lewis. But as i suspect that helen changed some things in the past by killing those apes etc. there is a slight chance of claudia returning i guess.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I seem to remember those predators being a really key plot point of some sort. Like, the next stage in human evolution or something.

Hubbs

Hubbs

How can you not like 'Bottom'!!?? its Rik n Ade at their best methinks :)

Daken

Daken

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Animated series from the 80's.) I watch some episodes online I haven't seen since I was a kid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Future Predators are evolved bats... not Gorillas. :D
On a side note, reminds me I'd love to see the Primeval Seasons in Blu-Ray.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 26, 2011, 12:09:02 PM
The Future Predators are evolved bats... not Gorillas. :D
On a side note, reminds me I'd love to see the Primeval Seasons in Blu-Ray.

I guess season 4 and 5 will be on bluray cuz theyre also being ared in HD finally :P

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Anyone watch 1000 Ways to Die?

Yautja Elite

Yautja Elite

My all time fav

1st Shaka Zulu
2st Sex and the city
3st Into the west
4st Shogun
5st The Tudors

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Just discovered the Misfits. Ridiculously awesome. :D So, favourite TV series...

1. Midsomer Murders
2. Wire in the Blood
3. Sherlock (2010)
4. Dexter
5. House
6. The Misfits
7. Doctor Who
8. Monk (:D)
9. Grey's Anatomy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors The Series
The Walking Dead

I have also enjoyed Star Wars Clone Wars and am looking forward to Tron Uprising.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed