[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2010, 04:47:13 PM

Author
[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed (Read 44,847 times)

kaizerdan

kaizerdan

Reaper1994, no you will not be able to max it out, you can have most settings on high and prolly some particle effects on medium with 2xAA but you will not max them out, and even with 2xAA you will drop pretty low in big battles on the frame rate

Reaper1994

tnx kaizerdan.I HAVE to get a new PC !!!!!!

gss

gss

so where is dx11 card in recommended reqs   ???  

kaizerdan

kaizerdan

Ehh, you are alright... only main thing slowing you down is the 9500gt... but thatll play every game out now, just with the modern games now youll start to tone it down. and an extra 2gigs of ram will help, lots a detail to load in these games

Mr. Stizout

Can this play it?
Intel Quad Processor 3.9GHZ
12 GB Ram
2x ATI 5970 in crossfire

Harry72

Thx ikarop !

Reaper1994

I am gonna wait for a nvidia card that will be compatible with directx 11(and will be 2 gigs or so)and basically change my computer.BTW,tnx for the tip.   ;)  

Reaper1994

I don't think so Mr. Stizout.Sorry   :-\  

Just kidding u will play it on max for sure!

rzrzkid

it is true?

"Yes we know lots of people are asking about the demo release date i can tell you that pre-ordering is now available and that the demo will be released 1 week and a bit after that so look out on Steam or Xbox live marketplace or Play Station 3 network from the 5-12th of February"   ???     ???     ???  

Reaper1994

Actually u won't have to change anything on ur PC for 6 year.
Lucky u.

kaizerdan

kaizerdan

Lol, reaper, if you get one of those... man i should start a list..
1. You will be bottle necked by your CPU
2. Bottle necked by your RAM
3. BETTER we running some sort of triple monitor or 6 monitor  set up because if you are running a 1680 or 1920... that is a HUGE over kill : P
4.Id wait to see how the prices on the 58xx cards change with nvidia releases their line because that will be all you need if the price is right : P

rawrfish

rawrfish

What about
Phenom II x3 720 BE 2.8Ghz
GTX 260
4GB RAM, in max settings?

Reptile

Reptile

Can anyone tell me if mine be able to handle it on at least Medium settings? All I care about is just being able to play it!

64bit WindowsXP
Processor:     
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory:    
2048MB RAM
Video Card:     
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Force

Force

i also got AMD phenom 2 x3 & 4gb RAM. im doubting max settings with my gpx card also.. ati 2600 hd pro :'(

Nice

Nice

We cant be sure without demo. Carefull with the preorder guys....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed