AvP Alien Refinery Level Footage

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 11:28:06 PM

Author
AvP Alien Refinery Level Footage (Read 5,642 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It appears various press sites have been given a demo of Aliens vs Predator and have uploaded footage online. Gry Online have uploaded a video from the Refinery mission of the Alien campaign. It’s about five minutes long and features the harvesting technique the aliens have.

20100115_03 Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

I’d expect more pictures and videos to appear online in the coming days. Thanks to Snoopy the cat for the news.

Blackvain

Blackvain

Stop with the updates making me go CRAZY!!! i want it NOW!!!!

Blackvain

Blackvain

loooks awesome   ;D     ;D  

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

HOLY CRAP! WE ARE GOING MAD Cause of these videos.  HOW CAN I DONLOAD IT TO MY PSP!!!

Snoopy the cat

Snoopy the cat

You're welcome. About time I reapid you guys for all greate news/links/videos on avp galaxy   ;D  

kakarotssj4

kakarotssj4

haha xD I would never thought that u lot would watch a video in my own language (polish) anyway I love the way Alien jumps :)

Andre

Andre

It´s ps3 version? Awesome graphic!!!!!!!

Lie

Lie

awesome

tigerija

tigerija

Look kinda slow, like older build, I mean humans arent showing too much of resist.

AncientPred

AncientPred

this game is so F%$#N pimp

tony

tony

the alien rules he chopped the marines head off with his tail. and id like to see how the alien and predator campaign work together. really want to see the queen if she's in it i don't think you will play as her but it would be nice (alien for life)    :o  

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

The films may have been rubbish recently, but this is certainly on my pre-order list.  I'm getting this at launch.

Rob

Rob

WOW THAT WAS BRUTAL    ;D   I loved how he shuved his fingers in the eyes of the marine then twisted & riped his head off. The Harvist is Awesome, pushing the humans to the ground then has no idea of whats to come next.   >:D  

Baasje92

Baasje92

oh my god that Smartgunners unite is starting to get freakking ennoying, would you people stop saying that al the time _-_!...  Nice vid tho, even if i didnt understand what the (polish) guy said.

theYellowFlashD

@jevjnd2000 Amen    ;D  , Avp fan since the 1st PC title. I'm glad that we're finally getting another aliens vs predator after all these years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed