AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 05:15:04 PM

Author
AvPR Theatrical vs Unrated Version (Read 14,023 times)

Gort Pred

JK  omg I love it. Wolf's face looks nice    ;D    and he saw in the red just like in P1 when he had his mask off  and it makes more sense to when he saw Chet, why he took weapons, now that he knows its there, then he takes all the weapons and decides not to call backup and do it himself  me liky alot

Greenband

Greenband

WTF happened to the scene where Kelly was firing the mounted machien gun they showed in all of the commercials? It wasn't in the theatrical cut, and not one person has mentioned it made the special editions either?!?!?

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

greenband believe me theres more then just that scene missing but like always"the BUDGET" witch i think is BS but when u get the dvd watch comentary with the bros and john davis and ull see what else is missing

Aran

Aran

why all this was not in the theatre just beats me...   >:(  

Semaka

Semaka

There are a lot of scenes missing! The 2 kids from the hospital, the alien on a car, Kelly with the machine gun. Where are these scenes?! Come on...

opa flenter

so guys, which version is the best one? which one has the most features/deleted material/bonus material?

The_G-Man

The_G-Man

The unrated cut of the movie is the same cut as the Extended Combat Edition in the UK isn't it? Want to make sure im getting the right one.

Xenomorphine

Those chestbursters really do look very bad.

Starkiller

Thanks for the link JK. I do like the scene!    :)   but it was way too short, the way the wolf takes of his mask! and puts on the other predator's mask but overall really good. The 'unmasked red vision' was good aswell!    ;D  

rchin1

rchin1

awsome more gore, blood I love this      :)  

lee

lee

The only difference between the US and the UK DVD is that on disc 2 of the UK DVD is the deleted scenes extra that has the 20mins of deleted footage. Hope this helps.

The_G-Man

The_G-Man

I'll get the Extended Combat Edition then. Thanks a bunch lee.

opa flenter

k, so the ECE is the most complete version. i'll definately get that one    ;D  

Aran

Aran

Wished they had shown the face of the dead Pred.

:o   20 mins of deleted scenes got to see that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed