Tom Woodruff AvPR Interview

Started by Darkness, Apr 14, 2008, 07:29:48 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff AvPR Interview (Read 11,627 times)

Highland

Highland

Youd think these guys would watch what they were saying by now, It does actually confirm to me that they dont have a scooby what actually goes on in the AVP world when it comes to the fans.       ???  

ZEN

ZEN

@Pvt.Hicks  Were you being sarcastic?.I cant tell.If so then I dont care,I was just saying is all   ;D  .

gameoverman

gameoverman

ADI do pretty good work - they made the creature in Tremors, for example.    Some director just needs to come along and kick them in their butts and make them build a real alien suit.  Just like they did for the predator (though they f**ked up the face again).  They need to put away their egos for a second and go back and get another tutorial from Stan Winston on how to properly design xenos and predators.

shred predator

shred predator

I was watching predator 2 laast night.... man does that predator look freakin mean and nasty.. compared to adi's. Stan Winston is still the best! He probably charges a butt load while ADI is cheaper- thats probably why ADI is the main fx guys- Its about saving a buck or two on FOX part.   :'(  

frenchpred

frenchpred

"Kill woodruff" watch your mouth kid   ::)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

dont kill him, just fire him

Griker

Griker

My dad just bought AVPR Unrated we are going to watch it now    ;D     :o  

John 117

John 117

wat a big sceary alien o my god rfegestgghgjhgggdgvtueioraetgzuhghjghghaaa   >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

wot is the uk release date?

Sulaco

Sulaco

Watched my copy tonight, the dvd is still dark.

Mortal-Slaughter

I Want AVP3 In A Space And Have A Character From A Games Call Dunya,Ivan,General Rykov.It's A Main Character Of A Movie,But The Movie Don't Have A Good Guys They're Bad Guys

AO1 Mclean

AO1 Mclean

I liked both the AVP movies, but what happened? why do we always get these crappy storylines....where are you Ridley? Where are you James Cameron....and damn, where are you Stan Winston?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed