Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 153,417 times)

EEV2650

For what part?

Xhan

Xhan

One of the newbies.

Dan wants two guys and two gals.

EEV2650

Maybe Dushku can be Oscar's gal pal  :-*

SpaceMarines

Razz

Razz

GB3 is the DNF (well DNF is dead heh) of movies, it will never ever happen.

TJ Doc

DNF isn't dead. It's just in a coma...  :(

Cellien

I dunno.. I wouldn't say never, but it may not be for a while and may not be the sequel we're all hoping for.  I suppose at some time or another the name could get used sans everything we love about the originals...  I hope not, but seeing how many old franchises are getting revisited, I wouldn't think it's out of the question.

predalien27

Ghostbusters 3 is bad news for me.  1 & 2 were perfect!  I'm not ready for a third.

SM

SM

2 was far from perfect.

TJ Doc

Why is there hate for 2? You're right, it's far from perfect, but I can't figure out what's seriously wrong with it.

:(

predalien27

Quote from: TJ Doc on Nov 24, 2009, 12:04:04 AM
Why is there hate for 2? You're right, it's far from perfect, but I can't figure out what's seriously wrong with it.

:(
I liked #2, although there was a certain feel to it that wasn't right.

SM

SM

How does "it's far from perfect" = "hate"?  Seriously are people all neocons who see things in black and white?

Ghostbusters 2 is fun.  Peter McNicol was a great addition.  But 1) it had a LOT to live up to as the first one is a classic and 2) the whole thing with the Statue of Liberty walking through Manhattan was stupidly over the top even for a comic fantasy.

TJ Doc

That 'hate' comment wasn't directed at you, SM, but to the surprisingly large number of people who've written negative reviews for G2. But still, good word: 'neocon' (adds to lexicon).

A-nyway, I quite liked the Statue of Liberty scenes. I suppose the main problem I had with the film was its anticlimax. Boo.   

Razz

Razz

GB2 doesn't have a patch on the original but its still a good movie, also it was the first film i ever saw in a Cinema so it does hold a certain amount of Nostalgia value for me. :)

SpaceMarines

I like Ghostbusters 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed