The Venom movie

Started by Purebreedalien, Jul 31, 2008, 08:30:33 AM

Author
The Venom movie (Read 40,720 times)

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: Alienseseses on Aug 01, 2008, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Aug 01, 2008, 12:49:41 PM
it's not the wearers mouth, the symbiote is a suit the mouth is completely separate from the host.
So where does the wearer's head go? The neck?

no, it's just like wearing a mask, instead it has it's own mouth you can control.

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

Does this movie have anything to do with the Spider Man movies?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It's a spin off so sorta.

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Because Sony ALSO owns Spiderman, they'll probably have a reference I suppose.

Some people might wonder how he's similar eg. ability to shoot "webs" etc  ;)

vortep

vortep

THIS WILL SUCK BIG TIME!

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

why do you think that it will suck?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I think I understand why some people think this movie will be crap.
The fact is that there can't be no Venom without Spider- Man. Yes, a lot of writters can think of another way Brock got the costume but sincerly, it won't be as good.
The second fact may be also that suck-balls Sony and Paramount Pictures may give us a childish, low buget spin-off just to please us with a movie titled "Venom".
I'am going to give a shot to this movie, but if they failed I may not see the continuation of Spider-Man films and will consider Paramount as Fox2.

XenoVC

XenoVC

They screwed Venom up in SM3,here is they're chance to fix it I guess  ???

The story better be something better than some half-asses leathal protector,etc,etc

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It can't be in NYC unless Spiderman decides to take a nice long vacation. So I wander how it'll turn out.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

they don't need to make a new origin story if the movie just continues on from spider-man 3...
and it could be in New York City if they decide to have spider-man as a supporting character...

XenoVC

XenoVC

^Having Spider-Man in it at all would pretty much go against the whole "Venom" idea.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

As long as spiderman has a role, it is a spiderman movie, just it focuses on the villain a bit more.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

It could work, who knows till its made though.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quote from: XenoVC on Aug 03, 2008, 07:31:08 AM
^Having Spider-Man in it at all would pretty much go against the whole "Venom" idea.

not unless you have spider-man only appearing in the final battle, with no in film development whats so ever and have most the film focusing on Eddie Brock and sharing his vengeance with the symbiote..

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I doubt seriously Sony will put Spiderman in this movie. But looking at what this movie might have to offer, if they do Venom justice and make him they way he should be and include Carnage as the villain, this movie could make some serious money.

Venom was a huge draw for Spiderman 3, I would say its because of Venom that Spiderman 3 had such a good opening weekend. Its just a shame the movie sucked and Venom was misused. If Spiderman 3 was on the same calaber as The Dark Kight, it could have made even more money at the box office.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed