Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 391,013 times)

Nightmare Asylum

No, I think you misunderstood me. The original guys getting too old for the job, so they hire new recruits, and spend the movie taking the recruits on some of their various missions to train them. We will still be seeing plenty of the orginal guys because, like you said, they are the Ghostbusters. At the end, there will be an enemy so powerful it takes both the old and new Ghostbusters to stop it. Ans at the end, the originals can retire.

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 13, 2010, 10:41:13 AM
No, I think you misunderstood me. The original guys getting too old for the job, so they hire new recruits, and spend the movie taking the recruits on some of their various missions to train them. We will still be seeing plenty of the orginal guys because, like you said, they are the Ghostbusters. At the end, there will be an enemy so powerful it takes both the old and new Ghostbusters to stop it. Ans at the end, the originals can retire.

Cynic:  a new franchise with an established brand-name, the original guys included so as to not make it look like a remake (pay them their exhorbitant fee, fanboys are happy, make success).

Quote from: shobidoo on Oct 13, 2010, 12:35:39 AM
Yes Ghostbuster 3!

last i heard, probably less than a month ago, it wasn't happening because the script was sh*t

ok, i just did a search and it looks like Ramis and Ackroyd are going to re-write it woo!!

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DrGediman on Oct 13, 2010, 11:16:21 AM

Cynic:  a new franchise with an established brand-name, the original guys included so as to not make it look like a remake (pay them their exhorbitant fee, fanboys are happy, make success).

See, I don't think a spin off is a good idea, but something like the video game, where they are training someone, only this time it's a whole new group. I'm sure its possible to make a new likable group, and see how they interact with the old. Could make for some hilarious scenarios. I would be very cautious if the new group got their own Ghostbusters 4, though...They would have to be really GREAT characters.

And I'm going to make a Ghostbusters thread, so we don't keep cluttering this one with off topic stuff.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 13, 2010, 07:53:25 PM

See, I don't think a spin off is a good idea, but something like the video game, where they are training someone, only this time it's a whole new group. I'm sure its possible to make a new likable group, and see how they interact with the old. Could make for some hilarious scenarios. I would be very cautious if the new group got their own Ghostbusters 4, though...They would have to be really GREAT characters.

And I'm going to make a Ghostbusters thread, so we don't keep cluttering this one with off topic stuff.

This is from the same guy who probably thinks that i'm stupid because i want to see Jackass 3-D.

DrGediman

DrGediman

How is it NOT a spin-off?   They are using a new crew.  It might as well be a remake.  The cameos of the originals is just fan service.  This is what I'm getting at.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 13, 2010, 07:54:20 PM

This is from the same guy who probably thinks that i'm stupid because i want to see Jackass 3-D.

I won't judge.  Nothing wrong with dumb entertainment. 

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DrGediman on Oct 14, 2010, 10:42:38 AM

How is it NOT a spin-off?   They are using a new crew.  It might as well be a remake.  The cameos of the originals is just fan service.  This is what I'm getting at.

What I was saying was a movie with the old AND new cast would be great, but i don't think I would want a spin off with JUST the new cast. As long as the old and new are there, its still a sequel.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The top 10 movies of 2011 I want to see for now:

1. Green Lantern
2. Thor
3. Transformers 3
4. Captain America
5. Scream 4
6. Sucker Punch
7. X-Men: First Class
8. I Am Number Four
9. The Thing
10. Final Destination 5

Daken

Daken

Scream 4 - A sequel after over 10 years. They were OK but didn't warrant another movie. I would be curious to see it though. The Tron Legacy in 3-D looks great. Look forward to it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tron Legacy
Skyline
Battle: Los Angeles
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Transformers The Dark of the Moon
X-Men: First Class (Still need to see X-Men: The Last Stand and rewatch X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Batman 3
X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2
Superman
Greem Lantern
Godzilla
Super 8
Cars 2
Brave
Monsters, Inc. 2
Untitled Alien Prequel I
Untitled Alien Prequel II
Cowboys and Aliens
Predator 4/Predators 2 (If it ever happens)
Ghostbusters 3 (If it ever happens)
Tremors 5 (IT BETTER HPPEN!)

Daken

Daken

Are these actual movies that are gonna come out or is this a wish list? I thought the Alien Prequel was put on hold.  ???

DJ Pu$$yface

Transformers 3

I gave up on the Alien Prequel.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 18, 2010, 06:58:06 PM
Tron Legacy
Skyline
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
X-Men: First Class (Still need to see X-Men: The Last Stand and rewatch X-Men Origins: Wolverine)
Batman 3
Superman
Greem Lantern
Godzilla
Super 8
Cars 2
Brave
Monsters, Inc. 2
Untitled Alien Prequel I
Cowboys and Aliens

this list! i agree with everything on it, except i have never heard of Brave, also it lacks District 10

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DJ P#ssyface on Oct 19, 2010, 06:19:33 AM
Transformers 3

I gave up on the Alien Prequel.
Nothing has happened in the alien prequels development to  make anyone think its not coming out, why have you gave up if nothing has happened to set it back?  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 19, 2010, 01:02:48 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 18, 2010, 06:58:06 PM
Tron Legacy
Skyline
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Batman 3
Superman
Greem Lantern
Godzilla
Super 8
Cars 2
Brave
Monsters, Inc. 2
Untitled Alien Prequel I
Cowboys and Aliens

this list! i agree with everything on it, except i have never heard of Brave, also it lacks District 10

Brave is a Pixar movie coming out in 2012, and I didn't put District 10 because I've never seen District 9.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed