Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 391,008 times)

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 08, 2010, 03:31:06 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Don-t-Panic-Justin-Bieber-Is-Not-Remaking-Back-To-The-Future-20388.html

Oh, thank merciful Jesus!

Are they still remaking it?  Because if they are, it won't matter who's in it.  As it will be another shitty remake of a classic film. 

Quote from: DrGediman on Sep 08, 2010, 08:55:29 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 08, 2010, 03:31:06 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Don-t-Panic-Justin-Bieber-Is-Not-Remaking-Back-To-The-Future-20388.html

Oh, thank merciful Jesus!

Are they still remaking it?  Because if they are, it won't matter who's in it.  As it will be another shitty remake of a classic film. 

agreed, i don't think BTTF can be topped, it would be interesting to see how they tried though, but if they did i would want them to start again from concept, i wouldn't want it to be like a modern sports car as the time machine or have it full of references or anything like that

Valaquen

Valaquen

I just saw A Serbian Film.
You think Alien 3 is in any way bleak or hopeless? Bah!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Was that the actual title? "A Serbian Film"?

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 10, 2010, 02:08:34 AM

i assume so, hence the capitalization, right?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 10, 2010, 02:08:34 AM
Yes. I actually can't recommend it on the basis of ow sick it is. To put it simply; to get enjoyment out of this film, you'd need to be a sadomasochistic paedophile.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And you were watching this because...

Valaquen

Valaquen

People get curious about films that even those on 4chan can hardly stomach. It was probably one of the most affecting movies I've ever seen. I don't know if that's good or bad yet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If there was a point to what you were watching, then it's a good thing. But it's like Cannibal Holocaust and the violence was senseless, then there's your answer.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Apparently it was a political statement film ... I dunno what it was meant to be pointing out except that some people are completely and utterly degraded and evil, but feck .... Serbians, huh.

SiL

SiL

Just went and read as much as I could about the film.

Sounds pretty eh, to be honest.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: SiL on Sep 12, 2010, 07:06:58 AM
Just went and read as much as I could about the film.

Sounds pretty eh, to be honest.
In what regard? Not shocking or just a rubbish film?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Valaquen on Sep 12, 2010, 06:16:39 AM
Apparently it was a political statement film ... I dunno what it was meant to be pointing out except that some people are completely and utterly degraded and evil, but feck .... Serbians, huh.

There are more subtle ways of doing it. But whatever, some people love shock trash.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I want to see the new godzilla movie. From what i heard it will Godzilla this time, not Zilla. It doesn't come out until 2012.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed