Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 391,060 times)

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: pjdoodle on Apr 26, 2009, 03:44:49 PM
Trick r' Treat

when will this movie be released!??!! >:(

Good question, wish I knew. Is it even getting a theatrical release any more?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If anyone else knows about it, I want to see Land of the Lost with Will Ferrell. I need a solid dinosaur fix dammit.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Land of the Lost looks good and I love the original movie.

vortep

vortep

It will suck! It look very dump and cheap.

pjdoodle

pjdoodle

Quote from: Undeadite on Apr 26, 2009, 03:57:49 PM
Good question, wish I knew. Is it even getting a theatrical release any more?
I doubt it, last one I heard about was for October of last year. :(

Undeadite

Undeadite

I just looked it up on IMDB, and aside from being in a couple conventions it only has an air date for American telivision this October. The boards seem to point to a DVD and BluRay release sometime before then, but I cant find anything conclusive.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: vortep on Apr 26, 2009, 07:41:42 PM
It will suck! It look very dump and cheap.

Based on?

vortep

vortep

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 27, 2009, 01:00:10 AM
Based on?

trailer.

The effects are like animation movie and it look like the next Race to the Witch mountain

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: vortep on Apr 27, 2009, 05:46:12 PM
trailer.

The effects are like animation movie and it look like the next Race to the Witch mountain

I thought that was the point, as an homage to the ultra terrible effects of the original tv show.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

o_O the original show is from the 60s, would you really expect world-class FXs from it?

Undeadite

Undeadite

No, lol, that's why I love the original show. Its so cheesy, yet takes itself seriously.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I want to see it not just because it has dinosaurs, but also because it has Will Ferrell. C'mon, b/w the two of them=recipe for win IMO ;D

Secret Hero

Spielberg's prehistoric Dinosaurs were epic. But I didn't really heard of this movie yet, having Will Ferrel on the scene great. But how will the story be fluent as the original TV series?

Let's just wait and see on June 5.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's about a group of people who go time traveling and are stuck where they land. The story is like Journey to the Centre of the Earth, only it's a bit more expansive and it's not a difficult story to tell.

Alienseseses

I WANT TO SEE

CARRIERS!

Sept. 4

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed