Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 392,983 times)

avpmad!

avpmad!

jurassic park 4
terminator 4
underworld 3
gears of war
halo
transformers

i hope to see them when they first come out, but will defo see jurassic park 4 first day  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Assuming of course that first day ever comes lol

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: avpmad! on Oct 29, 2008, 12:09:26 AM
jurassic park 4
terminator 4
underworld 3
gears of war
halo
transformers

i hope to see them when they first come out, but will defo see jurassic park 4 first day  :D

So underworld 3 and JP4 are greenlit ? Well thats cool. I bet they'll be horrible but i'll still go see them. Anyways, i'm looking forward to just these movies:

Repo the genetic opera
star trek
harry potter 6

avpmad!

avpmad!

jp4 is nearly done, i hear
their is a trailer for underworld 3 on youtube, looks amazing

Secret Hero

Splinter Cell
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Jurassic Park 4

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: avpmad! on Nov 02, 2008, 08:08:00 PM
jp4 is nearly done, i hear
their is a trailer for underworld 3 on youtube, looks amazing

I just saw it the other day. It does look awesome. It looks better than the others.

Huol

Huol

Underworld 3
Transformers 2
Watchmen
Terminator 4

Vanski

Vanski

There's really not much upcoming moveis i'd want to see. Almost everything are CGI animations, sequels or remakes. Last movie i went to see in theaters was Tropic Thunder, and it was refreshing to see something different  :P.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I would give my left AND right nut to see Repo! the Genetic Opera!!! Lionsgate pulled a major douche move, and is only releasing it in like 12 cities nation wide before the DVD release in January, but knowing those cocksuckers they will push back the DVD well into summer. For anyone not familiar with Repo!, its a modern combination of rocky horror and blade runner, where in the not too distant future organ failure is a rampant problem, and a corporation called GeneCo steps in by supplying cheap organs. Well, if you don't pay them they send a repo man to repossess said organs by use of lethal force. Its a steampunk-goth-scifi flick all set to the score of an original rock opera soundtrack. The soundtrack itself is purely joygasmic, and it has gotten me through the months of pre through postproduction. I want to have the songs Zydrate Anatomy and We Started this O'pra Sh!t played at my funeral lol.

vortep

vortep

This year :

Milk
The curious case of Benjamin Button
Quantum of solace
Australia

Next year:

Public Enemies
The Wolfman
Star Trek
Transformers 2
X-Men:Wolverine
Harry Potter 6
a Christmas carol
Terminator Salvation
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Beyond:

Prince of Persia
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Batman 3
The Hobbit

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Undeadite on Nov 04, 2008, 06:55:51 PM
I would give my left AND right nut to see Repo! the Genetic Opera!!! Lionsgate pulled a major douche move, and is only releasing it in like 12 cities nation wide before the DVD release in January, but knowing those cocksuckers they will push back the DVD well into summer. For anyone not familiar with Repo!, its a modern combination of rocky horror and blade runner, where in the not too distant future organ failure is a rampant problem, and a corporation called GeneCo steps in by supplying cheap organs. Well, if you don't pay them they send a repo man to repossess said organs by use of lethal force. Its a steampunk-goth-scifi flick all set to the score of an original rock opera soundtrack. The soundtrack itself is purely joygasmic, and it has gotten me through the months of pre through postproduction. I want to have the songs Zydrate Anatomy and We Started this O'pra Sh!t played at my funeral lol.

As you can see from this post, Me and you are the only ppl who have even mentioned it so far.

Quote from: EEV2650 on Oct 31, 2008, 05:31:29 AM
Quote from: avpmad! on Oct 29, 2008, 12:09:26 AM
jurassic park 4
terminator 4
underworld 3
gears of war
halo
transformers

So underworld 3 and JP4 are greenlit ? Well thats cool. I bet they'll be horrible but i'll still go see them. Anyways, i'm looking forward to just these movies:

Repo the genetic opera
star trek
harry potter 6

AVP66

AVP66

Updated list:
Austin Powers 4
Valkyrie
Defiance
Terminator Salvation
Bourne 4
Halo Fall Of Reach
The Untouchables: Capone Rising
Gears Of War
Frankie Machine
Rambo 5
Watchmen
Punisher: War Zone
Gran Torino

And Possibly:
Angels And Demons
Shutter Island
Greenzone
Interstellar
Raging Bull 2
Run
The Camel Wars
Deadly Exchange
Pinkville
Public Enemies
The World's End
The Road
Blood Meridian
28 Months Later
Edge Of Darkness
The Prisoner 
Killing Pablo
Lincoln
Rain Fall
Pericle il Nero (King Of New York prequel)
Death Wish (remake)
The Thing prequel
Bond 23
Dawn Of The Dead Sequel
Paint Houses
Inglourious Basterds
Harry Brown
Blindness
Brave New World
The Forever War
Road to Purgatory
The Expendables
Crossing Over
Blade Runner 2
300 2
I Am Legend 2
Nottingham
The Kind One
World War Z
They Live Remake
Give 'em Hell, Malone

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Please tell me you're kidding about the Death Wish re-make... :-\

AVP66

AVP66

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 09, 2008, 07:35:47 PM
Please tell me you're kidding about the Death Wish re-make... :-\

We haven't heard any more news about it recently so it's a bit early to say it will be bad. Anyway Stallone is supposed to be in it so I doubt it would be that bad.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Stallone is no Charles Bronson, friend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed