Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 392,910 times)

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 08, 2008, 01:47:46 PM
Quote from: Zero on Mar 08, 2008, 03:09:23 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 08, 2008, 03:07:33 AM
Both islands and the mainland?? I thought there were only two islands Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna...

DUH! The mainland is Costa Rica
So this means that some soldiers will be in Costa Rica? ::)

Well,I would of LOVED it if they want with the Dawn of Extinction Script,but some fan of it put it on geocities,which resulted in it being rejected.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What was the DoE script?

Zero

Zero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 08, 2008, 04:26:24 PM
What was the DoE script?

A Disease that whiped out the dinosaurs was brought back when they cloned the dinos.
Now,it's acting up and they're washing up on the shores of Costa Rica.Velociraptors had been abducting small children for weeks when Malcolm and Sarah come abck to investigate.They discover the disease is transferrable to humans,which might bring about their own extinction

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Zero on Mar 08, 2008, 06:42:27 PM
What was the DoE script?

A Disease that whiped out the dinosaurs was brought back when they cloned the dinos.
Now,it's acting up and they're washing up on the shores of Costa Rica.Velociraptors had been abducting small children for weeks when Malcolm and Sarah come abck to investigate.They discover the disease is transferrable to humans,which might bring about their own extinction

Velociraptors kidnapping children?! I dunno what's more retarded, that or dino-soldiers :P

Zero

Zero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 08, 2008, 08:10:42 PM
What was the DoE script?

They eat them

Velociraptors kidnapping children?! I dunno what's more retarded, that or dino-soldiers :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still a strange concept.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 08, 2008, 09:50:47 PM
Still a strange concept.

They couldn't start off with raptors terrorizing a city,could they?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If you're asking for my personal opinion, probably not b/c there wouldn't be much build-up for that. I want a film that somehow combines the storytelling of JP with the action and pace of TLW.

SiL

SiL

Raptors demanding ransom - Now there's a movie!

Secret Hero

What was the DoE script?

Please notice the bold one in the quote.
That's why the script was rejected. Still, the dinos in Isla Sorna didn't died yet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 09, 2008, 03:14:34 AM
What was the DoE script?

Please notice the bold one in the quote.
That's why the script was rejected. Still, the dinos in Isla Sorna didn't died yet.

The dinosaurs were cloned to begin with, why would the script be rejected b/c of that?

Secret Hero

Through my understanding of the movie, the dinosaurs were re-created by combining the frog's DNA with the dinosaur's DNA. So, they weren't cloned, for my understanding.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 09, 2008, 04:11:42 AM
Through my understanding of the movie, the dinosaurs were re-created by combining the frog's DNA with the dinosaur's DNA. So, they weren't cloned, for my understanding.

Well...half-cloning you could say.

Secret Hero

^Agree.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 09, 2008, 04:11:42 AM

still called cloning...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed