Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 392,901 times)

Keg

Keg

Still yet to see Prometheus but I've just booked my ticket for Monday. After that TDKR. Sure there'll be plenty more but those are the only two I'll probably bother going to the cinema for. I hadn't been since Avatar until I saw Avengers. Will the 3D glasses I got for watching Avatar work for Prometheus? I begrudge paying another 80p when I've already paid £9.10 for the ticket.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You have to pay extra for the glasses, event though you bought a ticket to a 3D film?

r888

r888

Dredd
bourne legacy
total recall

Nightmare Asylum

Well, my big two are out of the way for this year. Still really excited for TDKR and The Hobbit, though.

King Rathalos

Evangelion 3.0
The Dark Knight Rises
The Hobbit

There's a bunch of other ones but these are the only one's that really matter to me right now.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

The ones I gotta see are TASM and TDKR but I'm sure I'll see Prometheus and the hobbit and others along the way

Terx2

Terx2

The dark knight rises
The amazing Spiderman
Resident Evil Retribution
The Hobbit
Skyfall

PredatorsInstinct

Spiderman
Transformers 4
Iron man 3
The Dark Knight Rises
The Hobbit.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 13, 2012, 09:00:04 PM
You have to pay extra for the glasses, event though you bought a ticket to a 3D film?

If you dont have the glasses yes. Ive only been to one 3D film and that was Avatar and it was extra for the glasses. Basically you get to keep them so when you go again you just need to pay for the ticket. Ridiculous I know considering how much a ticket for a 3D film costs these days. Why can't they just hand you the glasses as you go in and you have to hand them in as you leave? I dont know what other cinemas do but I go to a Cineworld.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dude that sucks! Cinemas here in Canada just give you the glasses, as you described it.

lozzy.94

lozzy.94

2012:
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
Total Recall
The Expendables 2
Lawless
Taken 2
Flight
Wreck-it Ralph
Skyfall
Django Unchained

2013:
Jack The Giant Killer
G.I Joe: Retaliation
Iron Man 3
The Hangover Part III
Man of Steel
World War Z
The Wolverine
300 2
Red 2
RoboCop
Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters
Thor 2

2014:
Noah
Captain America 2
Robopocalypse
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Ninja Turtles
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Transformers 4
X-men First Class 2

Stingray

Stingray

I guess Red Dawn.

I wanted to see Prometheus, but I've sort of lost interest after seeing the reviews... which, by the way, seem to point out the very flaws I fear, and have seen, in many modern movies. I may watch it when it's a rental or something, but the enthusiasm is gone.

I'm not sure I want to watch anything modern anymore, as I just end up feeling depressed in the end. Even felt that way with Avatar on a second viewing.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Stingray on Jun 25, 2012, 09:22:34 PM
I guess Red Dawn.

I wanted to see Prometheus, but I've sort of lost interest after seeing the reviews... which, by the way, seem to point out the very flaws I fear, and have seen, in many modern movies. I may watch it when it's a rental or something, but the enthusiasm is gone.

I'm not sure I want to watch anything modern anymore, as I just end up feeling depressed in the end. Even felt that way with Avatar on a second viewing.

Screw the reviews and go watch it with an open mind. You'll be amazed ;) The main problem is that people nowadays start screaming plothole at everything that isn't completely explained. That is the strong part of the movie if you ask me. I like to leave the theater with the movie stuck in my head and think up theories for a couple of days ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I guess Red Dawn.

If it's because of the Prometheus board, don't mind them, the majority of them have space dementia. I'd recommend watching it as it's own thing and not as a direct prequel. I myself really enjoyed it, there are those who feel the same, some say they think it's epic, others hate it, opinions have been very divided. I say go watch it and see what happens.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I guess Red Dawn.

Avatar sucked so that's not surprising. But see Prometheus. It's a very engaging film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed