Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 392,644 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Captain America: The First Avenger
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Green Lantern
Johnny English: Reborn
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Cowboys & Aliens
Conan the Barbarian
The Thing
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Star Trek Sequel
The Amazing Spider-Man
Lone Ranger
Dredd
Wrath of the Titans
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
The Wolverine
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
Underworld Awakening
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Prometheus
Men In Black III

Man of Steel
Thor 2
Iron Man 3
Elysium
The Hobbit: There and Back Again

Terx2

Terx2

Captain America, Ghost rider spirit of vengence, Prometheus, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Men in black 3 and the amazing spiderman.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ghost Rider 2
Prometheus
The Thing
The Change Up

Requiem28

Requiem28

JURASSIC PARK IV

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Saw the trailer for the remake of Straw Dogs and it actually looks decent. I'll add that to my list. They even re-did the poster art from the original film.
One gripe I have is they have changed the setting from England to the southern states. Won't have quite the same feel.
But this new guy looks like he captured Hoffman's character from the first film pretty good, so my hopes are high.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 05:33:18 PM
Saw the trailer for the remake of Straw Dogs and it actually looks decent. I'll add that to my list. They even re-did the poster art from the original film.
One gripe I have is they have changed the setting from England to the southern states. Won't have quite the same feel.
But this new guy looks like he captured Hoffman's character from the first film pretty good, so my hopes are high.

Honestly this film seems totally pointless, and redundant, James marsden couldn't be more miscast. Strawdogs 90210.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Prometheus
The Hobbit: An Unexpected journey
The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Godzilla
Brave
Monsters University
Halo Faith (Fan Film)
Men In Black III
Elysium
Apollo 18
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor 2
Marvel 2014 Movie I
Marvel 2014 Movie II
Marvel's 2017 Movie
The Wolverine
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
The Man of Steel

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Pn2501 on Aug 18, 2011, 11:58:05 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 05:33:18 PM

Honestly this film seems totally pointless, and redundant, James marsden couldn't be more miscast. Strawdogs 90210.
Well I know it's not going to be a Peckinpah. Decent is as far as I will go now.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Quite a few, although i doubt i'll get around to seeing many in theaters...

Rise of the Apes: Actually had plans to see this on Wednesday but they fell through. Hopefully i'll see it over the next week before it's out of our theater.

Final Destination 5: Definitely won't be catching this in the theaters, will have to seek it out when it's released on DVD. Hopefully it'll be on Netflix.

Apollo 18: Looks great from the ads i've seen. In fact, it's only been 1 ad, multiple times. Either way, i'm definitely hoping it plays in my current town.

r888

r888

Hmm nobody mention transformers 3 WOW

Oh well looks like it just who was really wanted to see that film.

King Rathalos

Quote from: r888 on Sep 10, 2011, 03:49:15 AM

Don't worry I did. 8)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: r888 on Sep 10, 2011, 03:49:15 AM

Because the topic is about Upcoming films and Transformers 3 was released months ago. There would have been plenty of people posting Transformers 3 a few months back but its no longer an upcoming film is it.

Space Sweeper

Prometheus
The Hobbit
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
The Dark Knight Rises

That is all.

:l

Bad Replicant

As far as movies that I don't have to wait a thousand years for go, I'd say Drive. I mean, I really just need to see any movie that features Albert Brooks as a gangster villain.

I may give Contagion a go as well.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

For this year, the only remaining upcoming movie that I want to see for this year is Shark Night 3D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed