Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 132,529 times)

Corporal Hicks

I really hope he remembers that with any future Alien work he's attached to...

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 21, 2022, 08:26:40 AMI really hope he remembers that with any future Alien work he's attached to...

Haha exactly what I was thinking!

Kradan

Prequels are awesome and  you  people can't handle it

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 21, 2022, 07:25:37 PMPrequels are awesome and  you  people can't handle it

They can't handle the truth?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 21, 2022, 07:25:37 PMPrequels are awesome and  you  people can't handle it

chrisr232007

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 22, 2022, 10:55:16 AMY'all were raised by wolves...

I see what you did there 😂

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 21, 2022, 08:26:40 AMI really hope he remembers that with any future Alien work he's attached to...

Thanks to Emperor Mickey, all those prequels moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain 🥀

Kradan

Your Photoshop skills are the best :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 24, 2022, 04:10:11 AM

Thanks to Emperor Mickey, all those prequels moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain 🥀

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/23cc7bd4-07cb-41d2-a745-cb19b00224c7.gif

Immortan Jonesy

Oh God, I will miss this  :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Update from Abubakar Salim, posted a couple weeks ago on Reddit that I was just alerted to:

QuoteHey team,

It's with great frustration that I share with you that the show will not be picked up by any network anytime soon. There were so many moments where it felt SO close, but the odds just weren't in our favour.

There are A LOT of factors to this - The timing of when this show needed aid was difficult from all factors, as well as the timing of today's climate played a role.

Your voices have been heard. Not only by networks but by Scott Free themselves. It's inspired the creatives to look for new ways of potentially telling and finishing this story. We will get answers... Just not in the same way we hoped.

I can not thank you enough for the love, power and resilience you have all bought to this. Honestly, if it wasn't for your heart and passion in this, I really do think the story would have been dead in the water. At least what you have all provided, is proof that this show not only had an audience, but an incredibly devoted one who wants to know more.

Keep loving crazy Sci-fi. Keep loving bold choices to experiment and explore. In some ways, it inspires the next generation to aspire to be bold and great in their storytelling.

Till then.

Biggest of love. Abu

https://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbywolves/comments/vbwc2b/update_on_it_all/

:(

Nightmare Asylum

QuoteSo this was the end... left in a virtual monastary, what better opportunity to send some virtual final RBW love we out in the aether!
Thank you to all the people watching!! And following. And engaging in this universe that Aaron so beautifully transcripted out of his very own imagination... isn't that beautiful in itself? It has been so wonderful to see the story land in so many different parts of the world and to know that you have loved watching as much as we have loved creating makes it all so worth it!
Without you - no me worky - SO THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

.... And to everyone who worked so hard to make 2 beautiful seasons of a stunning sci fi show.
From writers, producers and directors, set designers, set builders, camera, catering, costume, special effects, stunts, riggers, lighting, makeup, covid teams, doctors, runners, editors, music.... I mean the list goes on, and it really does take a village to make something like this hit the screen!
And what a village! So much love, warmth and gratitude for these past 3 years❤️ What a special and rare experience! Team Afrika! You stole my heart and will forever have a piece of it!💔

To my Queen T's, Queen C's and the Queen Z... to all the queens and kings that made Mother come to life. Thank you forever for your support, for teaming up and allowing me to be the vessel of her unique essence💖

And hey, Rid... thanks for putting me on that spaceship in the first place - couldn't imagine anyone better to start off my journey to space❤️

Love Amanda

BlueMarsalis79

RIP Raised By Wolves

Ingwar

f**k, it makes me cry. What a world we live in where so many crap shows keep going and brilliant ones being cancelled.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed