Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 131,074 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2022, 10:54:09 AMI finished Season 2. Really enjoyed it. Really keen to see the lore and mythology of this expand out.

Now, lets just hope it gets that season three confirmation and is actually allowed to expand out.....

Corporal Hicks

No announcement as yet then?

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2022, 10:54:09 AMI finished Season 2. Really enjoyed it. Really keen to see the lore and mythology of this expand out.

Does this mean you are now game for the third Ridley prequel?

Ingwar

QuoteSpeaking to Collider in February 2022, showrunner Aaron Guzikowski revealed that he's already working on scripts for season three:

"Who's to say whether or not it will get ordered to production, if we'll get to that point. But I have to keep working on it because if it does get ordered – we have no source material, so I have to keep writing it.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a39461159/raised-by-wolves-season-3-release-date/

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 03, 2022, 04:53:45 PM

Does this mean you are now game for the third Ridley prequel?

Nope! Nothing is likely to change that.

Kradan

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

UK box art for Raised by Wolves Blu Ray Season 1. It got a BBFC 15 (R) rating. It shows the bonus features as well, not sure if we've already seen them all?

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Shall be picking that up.

oduodu

shite this is good

Stitch

Finally getting around to watching this. I'll catch up on the last 15(?) pages once I've figured the whole season, but right now I'm wondering where the budget for the VFX went and why loads of scenes look like something from Myst or Command & Conquer?

Nightmare Asylum

Some of the vehicle stuff early on looks a little wonky (I'd imagine you're most specifically referring to that early tank shot) but... roll with it. It seems that a lot of the VFX budget was allocated to some pretty huge things in the back half of the season that look phenomenal.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, you really can't complain about the quality of creature fx later on.

Stitch

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 14, 2022, 12:28:14 PMSome of the vehicle stuff early on looks a little wonky (I'd imagine you're most specifically referring to that early tank shot) but... roll with it. It seems that a lot of the VFX budget was allocated to some pretty huge things in the back half of the season that look phenomenal.
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 16, 2022, 10:08:21 AMYeah, you really can't complain about the quality of creature fx later on.
OK. I'll have to catch up soon.

Stitch

OK. I'm all caught up. Woah. That's a whole lot of weird.

Still think the CGI was sub-par overall, though the earlier shots were way worse.

I'm intrigued as to where the overall plot is heading, because it looks like it has a trajectory now which is totally different from where it looked like it could have been going.

Still, it's weird.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed