Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 131,072 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Pretty sure Netflix does just that with their ongoing series, putting them on disc just prior to the new season's start. Hoping that is indeed the move here.

Ingwar

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

Becoming too human, paradise? this brought me chills in a good way! Can't wait  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Blade Runner 2049 / Raised by Wolves season two:

Also, really excited to learn what this guy is:

This one is really neat too. Pretty sure he's one of the medical droids like we saw last season, though a bit worse for wear:

Chainsaw:

And of course, android milk:

God, there really isn't anything on TV that looks like this, and that's all just the tip of the iceberg. Cannot wait for February to check this new season out.

I really hope the upcoming Alien series is able to live up to the standard that RBW has set.

EDIT:

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 04, 2021, 07:07:04 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on May 04, 2021, 06:34:40 PM

Dafuq is that? Some sort of sea monster?

Might just be! There's a shot in the trailer of Campion looking out into the water, and something bubbling up from beneath the surface.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's looking great. Good to see that they're not cutting back on the weirdness factor.

Expect the season 1 Blu-Ray announcement soon.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 04, 2021, 04:20:35 PM
Expect the season 1 Blu-Ray announcement soon.

Crossing everything I have to cross for this.

Ingwar

Cannot wait. I forces me to buy blu-ray player ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 04, 2021, 01:28:23 PM
God, there really isn't anything on TV that looks like this, and that's all just the tip of the iceberg. Cannot wait for February to check this new season out.

I really hope the upcoming Alien series is able to live up to the standard that RBW has set.

While there is no doubt that Aaron Guzikowski is a talented artist, I believe that much of what makes it unique is the cinematography of Dariusz Wolski.  8)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Wolski was only cinematographer on the first two episodes of season 1 though.

SiL

Which means he would've set the look for the rest of the series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed