The Official "What was that Movie?" Thread

Started by DUB1, Nov 15, 2014, 02:48:20 PM

Author
The Official "What was that Movie?" Thread (Read 38,667 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

ok here's one that's been bugging me for years.

There's a man that falls into a chair, but he actually sinks into the chair and it cuts to the guy falling into what looks like hell, and there's a deformed creature (think a large hunched potato headed thing with a small eye) watching. It was an ad for the movie on tv, so I got nothing else

szkoki

Ok i saw this movie in the 90's as a kid. Possibly on a german channel (doesnt mean its a german movie). It must have been a big Alien rip off as all i can remember is our characters are on the highway during night, escaping and they find a cow on the road and something bursts out of the cow or just did before they found it.

Shasvre

Looking for a movie where the hero is handcuffed and being chased by bad guys. They send some dogs after him and the dogs run after him in the dark. We hear a struggle and then the dogs come running back out, their collars cuffed together with the handcuffs.

A fairly well known action movie, I think, but the name escapes me.

Huggs

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 21, 2020, 08:17:34 PM
Looking for a movie where the hero is handcuffed and being chased by bad guys. They send some dogs after him and the dogs run after him in the dark. We hear a struggle and then the dogs come running back out, their collars cuffed together with the handcuffs.

A-Team.

Shasvre

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 21, 2020, 09:11:08 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 21, 2020, 08:17:34 PM

A-Team.

https://is5-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Video128/v4/f0/79/28/f079287e-3339-f76d-a32c-30d176eccf05/pr_source.lsr/268x0w.png

That's the one! Thanks. ;)

Huggs

No problem.

Voodoo Magic

Kimo

Looking for?

Older film black and white sci-fi film, probably made around the 1950's maybe set in england. has a scene were group of people that are in a room in the middle of nowhere maybe a building in the woods ect. Then these flying Brain things come smashing through the window and the people in the room are shooting at them. The brain creatures were stop motion if I remember correctly and look kind of creepy for a film made back then?

Can't remember much else.

Huggs

Sounds like Fiend Without A Face

Kimo

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 26, 2020, 01:53:52 AM
Sounds like Fiend Without A Face

Cheers Hugg's just checked on YouTube and that's defo the movie. :)

Kimo

A short film about 10 to 15minutes long that was on one of them cable channels in the UK back in the late 90's. Use to get repeated several times a week between shows at night. Anyhow, the short story was about this man who after a night out with friends is hungry and decides to finish the night off on his own at this random Indian restaurant. He sits down opposite this other man who appears to be very drunk and half a sleep with his head and arms resting on the table. The man who's hungry go's to make an order, only to find he is skint and can only afford a small poppadom. However Opposite him the other man who's drunk
and still has his head resting in his arms on the table, has this big Indian full meal Infront of him thats hardly been touched. The man who is hungry can't help but ask him if his eating it? and if not can have it? The drunk man who's half a sleep with his head still resting in his arms, sort of nods his head as to say ya he can have his meal. The hungry man thinks his hit the jackpot, and grabs his food and eats it all up with a big grin on his face, like it's the best free Indian meal he has ever had. After eating the drunken man's Indian meal, he says thanks and tells him it was a good tasty meal. The drunk man finally lifts his head up and says something on the lines of ya it was good I've already eat it once. In horror the man who just eating his meal see's the sickly spew staines running down his shirt and suddenly realises his been eating sick.

Lol would love to see that short again.

Baron Von Marlon

Remember a quote but can't remember the movie.

One guy says to another "That's a promise. From me, to you."
And later on the other guy hears that line again in his mind. "From me, to you. From me, to you..."

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Sep 07, 2021, 01:55:11 AMRemember a quote but can't remember the movie.

One guy says to another "That's a promise. From me, to you."
And later on the other guy hears that line again in his mind. "From me, to you. From me, to you..."

The Hard Way with James Woods and Michael J. Fox?

Fun film. Stephen Lang is excellent as the psycho villain.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 08, 2021, 09:47:47 AM

The Hard Way with James Woods and Michael J. Fox?

Fun film. Stephen Lang is excellent as the psycho villain.

Searched an online script for "promise" and bingo!

Thanks for the help!

BishopWantsIt

BishopWantsIt

[Found it — Galaxy of Terror]
Need help with a Horror film I watched as kid, probably around 1985-1992 at the most, the film itself could be from the 70s, early 80s.
There were some armed guys, maybe military or just explorers... they were crawling through narrow tunnels inside a strange building, like a pyramid, and they were getting killed.
The only clear scene I remember is one of the men getting killed by vines/strings. They came out of the floor as he was crawling and tied around him, cutting through his skin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed