Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 01, 2009, 02:22:55 PM

Author
Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot (Read 13,006 times)

Darkfox426

No, they actually looked a bit like a band of blokes hired to load kegs from a truck to the bar. But I have to say that it took me several looks to recognise that there is anything "wrong" with them. I think they were not that bad, personally. Anyway, I guess Kevin Peter Hall was just "our" Kevin Peter Hall: nobody is really going to be the same. But let's see. I guess after AvP2, we have basically only two options: either it will be good enough, or we can scratch another franchise from our list. But let's not be pessimistic. With Predator especially, it is sort of hard to make it bad.

Mike D

Mike D

@Katarn84, there was too Lava in sight. Watch AVP-R again and you will see it when Wolf's ship is taking off. It's to the left and below.

boom

boom

I wonder if the predators planet will look at all like it did in AVP 2?

skinner

skinner

I hope in Predators they show a predator city on the planet like in AVP R. And I don't know about this whole "Super Predator" thing.

Magnum

Magnum

Hawaii is the best place to film predators because of the jungle enviroment and steamy climate.

Mike D

Mike D

I hope they do show city as well and not all jungle.

Hicks_0998

Yeah its a tough call to make especially seeing as the first 2 AvPs left us with a sour taste in our mouths.  Maybe this time round we should follow the reviews of the critics as they usually know what they're on about.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I don't care where the movie is filmed.  Hell it could be filmed in my back yard.  The thing that worries me is the whole Adrien Brody staring in it.  Predators in my back yard = Good.  Adrien Brody in my backyard = Bad.

Katarn84

Katarn84

@ Hicks_0998: By my point of view critics always got wrong about the movies I saw. Usually lower is a critic's rating more I like the movie. Last one was Revenge of the Fallen which I loved and Terminator Salvation that made me sleep...

paddy1973

paddy1973

anyone else think this is being rushed.......22 days filming,then off to green screen texas.not pinning my hopes on this one,but i hope i am proven wrong.

Hicks_0998

@Katarn yeah i gotta admit Revenge of the Fallen was pretty cool, although the plot was a bit out there.  As for Terminator Salvation: i loved it! lol    :P   maybe its coz im aussie and seeing marcus was like pure awesome coz he used his real accent.

Elorrra

Elorrra

My only concern about this movie is the same what happened with AVP R. NOTHING original in it! I felt like puking from the similarities to Ripley, Newt and the good old days.. I can bet that this movie will be something similar to Arnie's movie but "oh my God" it will be on a Predator planet!!! So refreshing idea! Group of "warrior humans" will run around the 'alien' bushes, taken down 1 by 1 as the story goes, trying to guess whats skinning and gutting them and ta taaaa...We will have 1 survivour who make traps and win...because of "super" Predator makes mistake. Of course I hope I'm wrong. Antal Nimr

JayJay09

JayJay09

Also dont forget apparently they have to fight off alien animals before they even get hunted by the Predators.

Darkfox426

...instead of Central-American guerillas, yep.  But, speaking seriously now, I hope it won't be such a horror. Two AVPRs in a row are not really possible...

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

Can't wait predator owns   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed