The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 20,476 times)

automirage04

automirage04

@cockroach  Learn how to spell "they're"  ....using "there" made your post misleading. Made me think that you had posted the trailer online.

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

Dont worry guys! the trailer will be online soon! And if not we at least got the r-rated trailer    :)  

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Are we going to get any new stills? like the one's emerging from the dark knight

JK

JK

locusta

locusta

YES!!!

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Didn't we know that already?

El Diablo

El Diablo

That's an official MPAA rating of "R" for Violence, Language and Gore. We always knew it would be but now it's official.

scarface

scarface

well technically i could show you the picture of a space jockey if you even wanted, but nobody here listens to a word i say...so...your loss.   >:(     :(     :P  

locusta

locusta

???   Space Jockey    ???  

vortep

vortep

SublimeDBC |  send it to me to upload it i my site!!!

brian

brian

hey does anyone know where the green band trailer is. ill probally go see death sentence tommaro because i dont think it will be comming out soon

Jake

Jake

Not to play devil's advocate but don't forget that the MPAA has rated films with ratings higher than they were in theaters.  Fox could still go back and order the Strausse's to recut the film to the PG-13, though given the red band trailer and the Strausse comments, I doubt it.

MEGADETH9mm

MEGADETH9mm

good thing is, looks like all the gore scenes have been shot, so no matter what fox orders them to do, we are guaranteed a gory bloody movie on dvd.  just the way the franchise is supposed to be.

ELDERPREDATOR*

ELDERPREDATOR*

I`m watching 'Death Sentence' asap, this new trailer sounds to be definatly worth watching.  Jann/Elder `.-`.-`.-`.-.-`.-`.-`

Tobias

Tobias

DO IT! DO IT!!!!! DO IT!!! DAMMIT!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed