Win A Copy of Alien Vault!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 13, 2011, 05:53:36 PM

Author
Win A Copy of Alien Vault! (Read 20,090 times)

ALIEN79

ALIEN79

Cant wait till it comes out

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well the books already out :)

Only a few hours left on the competition guys!

Abe

Abe

Will the winners be chosen as soon as the competition is over? ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. I'll have all the right people on 2 lists, random number generator will pick winning numbers. Mikey will check to make sure they're liking us, I'll make sure I get their addresses and announce it. Wont be right away (I'm busy this weekend) but it'll be before Monday.

Abe

Abe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2011, 12:20:33 PM
Yeah. I'll have all the right people on 2 lists, random number generator will pick winning numbers. Mikey will check to make sure they're liking us, I'll make sure I get their addresses and announce it. Wont be right away (I'm busy this weekend) but it'll be before Monday.

Ok Thanks. ;D

Abe

Abe

About 8 mins left.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And the competition was over last night! Winner's will be announced later on (after I get back in from Maze Land!!!!)

Chris P

Chris P

Good competition guys, hope I can get my hands on a copy of VAULT soon. Congrats to whoever won!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2011, 10:27:55 AM
And the competition was over last night! Winner's will be announced later on (after I get back in from Maze Land!!!!)
I lol'd.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I've got my 2 names. Just waiting for Mikey to check they're Liking the page and then I'll get addresses and forum names and announce them.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2011, 05:55:41 PM
Well I've got my 2 names. Just waiting for Mikey to check they're Liking the page and then I'll get addresses and forum names and announce them.

How will you get the address? Do you mean email address?

Abe

Abe

My Email Adress (on this site) is not my current one, I can't change it somehow. ???
Sent you a PM Cpl Hicks, telling you my currnet Email just in case.

Chris P

Chris P

He means your mailing addresses guys... so they know where to ship the book to. Not email addresses.

Abe

Abe

Will you get the mailing adresses from contacting us through PM's or somethiing. Because if you try and contact me via my email shown on my profile information, its not my email anymore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll e-mail the winners to get their shipping addresses. And I got your PM, Abe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed