Unproduced Alien & Predator Micro Machines

Started by Nukiemorph, Apr 09, 2021, 08:24:03 PM

Author
Unproduced Alien & Predator Micro Machines (Read 9,187 times)

Nukiemorph

Quote from: ary3d on Jan 02, 2022, 05:35:40 PM
one day I was watching some old toyfair videos on youtube and came across with the holy grail of alien   

https://youtu.be/D71hg8DNOC0?list=PLyBqG1QlfMV3n8QNJby_CchpznKCp1yzO&t=200

greetings, David
Awesome! Very cool to see some of the play features in action.

Adamantiumhip

I will never not want that outerworld station.

Aliens micro machines were brilliant. So sad we didnt get all the planned stuff

skull-splitter

I should have gotten that 90 dollar Predator Warrior Transport back in 2004...

There are no loose ones, only boxed versions for 500 and upwards.

Xenomrph

I'm lucky enough to have one (and the Narcissus, and APC), don't have the USMC dropship though.

skull-splitter

If all goes well, I will have a Predator Warrior Transport on the way... (Boxless, standless, sadly, though I care more about the stand than the box itself...)

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jul 11, 2022, 09:45:14 PMI'm lucky enough to have one (and the Narcissus, and APC), don't have the USMC dropship though.
Woop woop I got the action fleet Dropship.

Wweyland

Looks still available on eBay, for about the same price you can get Predator: South China Sea :D

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 08, 2024, 12:49:43 PMLooks still available on eBay, for about the same price you can get Predator: South China Sea :D
Yeah I got mine from eBay, but I got it for half the price of the going ebay rate because I bought from a seller with next to no feedback, from a listing that didn't come up in a regular search because it didn't have the word "dropship" in it, and I lowballed the seller on an offer and they accepted it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed