Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 130,590 times)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Are they any Direct X 11 cards out? I dont feel like investing into Windows 7 and a new Card because im moving to USA in a few months, so the money will be wasted. But it be nice to know

muz

muz

ati 5000 series

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I dont use ATI cards, Are they any Nvidia ones?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 18, 2010, 05:52:03 PM
I dont use ATI cards, Are they any Nvidia ones?

Nope. They don't have DirectX 11 at all. ATI exclusive this time 'round... for now.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

530 pounds for the Card and 120-150 for Windows 7.

Hmm thats alot of money :/

Edit: on top of that the game locked up and crashed on me forcing me to restart my PC.. Damn the Gamespot 5.5 score is right.. I want to love this game but theres things stopping me from loving it.. Theres too many bugs/glitches.. The whole white dotted line effect on everything (or most objects) is ruining the game because this wasnt present in the demo.

The game crashing on me pissed me off. Theres hardly no AA support (dispite the demo actuly having it) Theres quite a few performance issues.. Damn it The Demo is actuly better. Ive only been on the first marine level and so far ive found countless bugs and graphics glitches..

This alien got stuck behind the damn level and it was attacking me through the walls and this door, yet i couldnt attack back. Forcing me to restart the level.

This game needs patching asap. out of ten i would give it 6/10 The gameplay is great. But theres a ton of Techical issues and bugs that need sorting.

Brother

Brother

And in the end there is a bug and you can't launch the game in dx11. Bummer.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Stupid bugs, installed for half an hour, just to play the 1st Predator trial.

Then the game chrashes during loading of the 2nd Pred mission. All the time.

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

Ya i mean I love this game. But it is too buggy to play online. I still can't pick my own species. I'm just not going to play until we get some patches. :(

HutzDani

HutzDani

Finally getting somewhere with MP, however it seems the auto aim melee system has enabled the predators to reach like 20 foot away - E.g

You get attacked by a predator but say a light attack and you break away and run up a wall, to your perspective your like 20 foot away from the predator but somehow those claws reach you while your above the predator and you come crashing down hit the floor get stunned and bludgned to death.

i mean c'mon thats frickin lame a predator cant claw out any higher than the length of the forearm above its head and then diagonly up its even more restricted . . . but no its magic ;-)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

You guys, do you receive alien vision later on in the Predator single player, cause i only have 2 visions (heat, normal) and im on the second mission. (PC Version)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I just hope they fixed the white dotted line bug/glitch? im seeing on everything. This wasn't in the demo so i dont know what is causing it in the full game. Hopefully it is patchable and will be fixed soon, or else the game is gonna be ruined in the long term for me. Becasue it's kinda ugly seeing this crap everywhere. Could it be down to the DX11 features?

Please Rebellion fix this asap if u can!

mavox1

mavox1

guys whats the deal with the heavy attack using the alien, it seems everytime i'm in combat it does the delayed claw heavy over the perferred tail. is their a way to only use the tail in a heavy?

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 18, 2010, 07:08:17 PM
I just hope they fixed the white dotted line bug/glitch? im seeing on everything. This wasn't in the demo so i dont know what is causing it in the full game. Hopefully it is patchable and will be fixed soon, or else the game is gonna be ruined in the long term for me. Becasue it's kinda ugly seeing this crap everywhere. Could it be down to the DX11 features?

Please Rebellion fix this asap if u can!

I'll ask again, are you forcing anti-aliasing in your driver options?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

okay i received my alien vision during the whole trial thing, but all the preds were like wierd and purple and like... ( its like they were in the making stage of the game) and now all the marines have these blue/purple/pink parts all over them on certain pieces of the armor....

help please?

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Feb 18, 2010, 07:30:12 PM
okay i received my alien vision during the whole trial thing, but all the preds were like wierd and purple and like... ( its like they were in the making stage of the game) and now all the marines have these blue/purple/pink parts all over them on certain pieces of the armor....

help please?

The predators are supposed to be like that in that part. It's somekind of holographic thingy, showing the history stuff.

Did you check how the marines look without the vision? Because later on you get androids that use somekind of cloak and they show up as square pieces in the heat vision.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed