AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,545 times)

Mr. Weyland

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, it's the shoulder cannon.

Chris

Chris

Its not a light source Corporal ... this is just reflecting like from the left or so .... like i said .. got a little bit back .. you can see he is holding the cannon in two hands ... and then while he drop the cannon it turn around ...   http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8330/70874740we8.png http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6505/78066212by4.png  Its clearly a shoulder cannon.  greetz

Mr. Weyland

zen

zen

the whip.simple,elegant,efficient,DEADLY!!!   ;D     ;D  .I wonder what other toys he has!!!!   ;D     ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

maybe small plasma bombs    ::)   I wonder how these people get there hands on the predator's cannon?

Chris

Chris

I think Wolf lose one in a fight or so ...  greetz

Chris

Chris

I discovered smth. more ...  Wolf is throwing TWO .. yes .. TWO Discs .. not one .. TWO  you can see it clearly .. if you look step by step

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I don't think it matters if Wolf loses a cannon or two, he's got loads of new toys to use anyway, Indiana Jones lent the predator his whip    ;D  

zen

zen

I went through it frame by frame.Its a shoulder cannon!.but just to let ya's know,when the wolf shoots that alien(the 1 with acid dripping into the guys eye)he's holding the cannon like a burner!!!thought you'd like to know!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Chris

Chris

already know ... he's holding it like a pistol ... but we already know that this would gonna happen.  And it looks sweet ... only want to know WHY he is doing that ...   greetz

The Ultimate Predator

Nice analysis.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

man get this moive on the ps3 and xbox360  Asap f**k psp  i want to go ape with preds cannons all 3 of them and his whip

Jenga

Jenga

Well we know the Predalien is a female because Colin said so earlier. So that would make it partially queen. I'm with you though, I hope to god it's sterile.  I don't think anyone really wants Predalien queen eggs or anything like that. Plus it makes sense from a real world perspective whenever a something like a Liger is created it's bigger and scarier looking than a Tiger or a Lion but it can't reproduce.

MovieSeekeR

MovieSeekeR

i really liked the scene of the two armed guys who get their heads blown off! aweseome! and not to mention the girl being impaled on the wall haha. that was some huge shurrikan...   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed