AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,420 times)

Winston

Winston

This is fun   ;D  

Shadow

Shadow

I think the best thing for everyone is to ignore RotaderP. I just noticed now that RotaderP is Predator backward. That says something about the owner of the name. hehe.    :D  

Darkness

Darkness

Don\'t you just hate troublemakers? RotaderP - You\'re now banned.  End of this argument.

Barreth

Barreth

And thats.... how we do that... lady's and gentleman good work Darkness... sorry for the flaming and swearing...   Alien Emporer: Thanx buddy  Winston: hehe, glad you were entertained

Winston

Winston

Darkness!, Darkness!   8)  

Winston

Winston

Yawn! is have 6 hours of work left lets keep talking

Barreth

Barreth

Ya... I hafta work till 5 too

Variable

Variable

Nice one Darkness. I was getting tired of listening to him anyway. Good call.    ;D  

Winston

Winston

Can he still read what we are saying? how does thiss banning thing work?

Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku

Okay, okay.  So, I guess I wasn't specific enough when I said the aliens were mindless killing machines.  When I said that, I meant that they kill upon instinct.  They are trying to survive.  They are intellingent in some ways... If they can't get through a blast door or something... They will surely try to find another way around and they know how to cut the power... But, I think they just learned that after being at that colony for such a long period of time.  These creatures can learn to be obedient... to a certain extent... Like, in Alien Ressurection.  So, we know they are pretty smart but they would kill a pregnant woman without thinking twice.  The alien queen is far by the smartest though.  She can figure out how to use things real fast and is far by the toughest b*tch.  She told those other aliens to back off when she realized that Ripley was a major threat to her "babies" inside the eggs.  So, she's the smartest one... But, her objective is to survive and keep the hive populated.  You see what I mean?  And, about the Predalien being born in the lab?  Ha!  It's definitely born through the chest of a impregnated predator.  Predators are not the "good guys."  However, since they are of high intelligence...  They can be reasoned with and might team up with the humans or something in a tight situation.  I dunno...  They will most likely win.  >_>;  But, who knows?

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

DARKNESS YOUR TO FUNNY   ;D   dint you just hate trouble makers BAMM! your banned lololol,it reminds me of me and you when i sent you those great emails lololol.    ;)  

Winston

Winston

is everybody afraid to post in fear that Darkness might get pissed? if not id say we basically taked the shit out of this topic    :)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Ok,I quit with that predalien crap. It's just Comic and Games sh*t, got nothing to do with teh movie's

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I think    :-\  

Cookies

Cookies

Of course they were smart in reserrection, they had some human dna in them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed