Leaked AvP Requiem Clip

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:39:49 AM

Author
Leaked AvP Requiem Clip (Read 13,510 times)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

hey clyde, hawkins body was never found. (even though they did a five meter spread)  but that's definitely an easter egg for the fans.  lol.  see, because of the echo...

Roddy

Roddy

lol by time i got to go go see it youtube had already removed it damn

Starkiller

Starkiller

I never got a chance to see it!    :(   did anybody download it? can they post it up on you tube or something so I can see it? Thank you!    :)  

AVP freak

AVP freak

;D     ;D     ;D   That video was sweat, when the laser aimed at the guys head, oh that was    ;D     ;D  

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Wow, that was some old stuff.

Alien300

Alien300

Dam its off i wanted to watch it oh well ill wait till xmas

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

This sucks i didn't even grt to see it!!   >:(  

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Dude, thats no fair, I did'nt make it in time to watch. From what I've read, it must have been ok. Darnet, now I'm jealous

superdrizz

superdrizz

yep, it's gone, oh well, next week!!

eating_puppies

bobcunk

bobcunk

the acting wasn't great but nether was predator 2 and the special effects look decent. im sure it will look better when it is edited and color corrected.

dvader27

dvader27

it is

venomp2

venomp2

tell her to shut the f@ck up!!! BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! That was awesome as hell.

bobcunk

bobcunk

you mean its the finel version? maby its ben color corrected but it the contrast is wrong and it has all that computer editing number crap.

kcirtap33

kcirtap33

now thats some funny shit.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed