Rumor: Former Batman actor to star in The Predator?

Started by Darkoo, May 13, 2016, 05:53:40 PM

Author
Rumor: Former Batman actor to star in The Predator? (Read 5,403 times)

RakaiThwei

I liked Affleck as Batman in Dawn of Justice.. he totally killed it as Batman!

Keaton? I like Keaton... he was good in Batman, and was pretty good in Robocop.

overthere

Ben Affleck is not that convincing as an action hero. He works as Batman because of the mask, but as a regular himself, meh.

Ash 937

Billy Dee Williams played Harvey Dent in the original 1989 film.  I'd love to see him join the Predator franchise. 

It would also be cool to see Danny Devito take on a Predator since he was the Penguin in Batman Returns (1992).

blood.

Quote from: overthere on May 13, 2016, 07:52:17 PM
Ben Affleck is not that convincing as an action hero. He works as Batman because of the mask, but as a regular himself, meh.

Yeah he's not intense enough to be a hardass, or charismatic enough to be a badass.

T Dog

The most likely candidate would be Val Kilmer since he worked with Shane Black on Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

whiterabbit

So it's going to be The Batman vs The Predator? Makes sense.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: tmjhur on May 14, 2016, 06:47:10 AM
The most likely candidate would be Val Kilmer since he worked with Shane Black on Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Yeah, that'd be a good shout. What is he up to at the minute? His recent films on IMDB are all completed or in post.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Infected on May 13, 2016, 07:21:00 PMYou wanna get nuts?!!!!! lets get nuts!!!!!

:laugh: I so want this. Have the Predator growl "You ever dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight?" back to him.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Adam West or GTFO ;)

overthere

Maybe Kevin Conroy is voicing the Predator :D

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2016, 08:42:10 AM
Quote from: tmjhur on May 14, 2016, 06:47:10 AM

Yeah, that'd be a good shout. What is he up to at the minute? His recent films on IMDB are all completed or in post.
I'm not sure. There were rumours he had throat cancer and judging by some tabloid snaps from about a year ago he was looking very thin and sickly.
He's looking much healthier now thankfully so maybe he's back acting.

whiterabbit

Predator Affleck? Holy Shi.....

Corporal Hicks

So apparently this went nowhere -

Quote@TheInSneider Is the actor who "may or may not have played Batman" still up for The Predator?

@blahokblahwhat Nope. Heard Affleck & BCoops passed. I think they'd love Hardy or Bale. I just want Jon Bernthal...

https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/status/740318694346084353

overthere

I guess they don't have to wait for September then, since it doesn't matter for Afffleck to clear his schedule anymore.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: overthere on Jun 08, 2016, 10:28:56 AM
I guess they don't have to wait for September then, since it doesn't matter for Afffleck to clear his schedule anymore.
There is other stuff to be planned though, Pre-Production, concepts, getting the suits right, getting locations, set construction, hotels booked for a couple of hundred people... starting a production is not that simple, actors schedules is just one of so many things that have to be prepared.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed