Australian Release Date?

Started by The Sabinator, Sep 18, 2007, 12:58:19 AM

Author
Australian Release Date? (Read 546 times)

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

http://imdb.com/title/tt0758730/

it says the date is boxing day, but then the news for international release date is 18th of Jan can anyone confirm which date it is  ???

hope its boxing day ive always thought that was a cool day for movies

SM

SM

Local version of the Fox website says December 27.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

The possibility that we aren't going to get something three months later than the rest of the western world is simply staggering...

beeko

beeko

all movies in australia are released on a thursday which will make 27th dec also on a threatre chain website it says the same date

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 18, 2007, 01:22:11 AM
The possibility that we aren't going to get something three months later than the rest of the western world is simply staggering...

couldnt agree with you more

beeko

beeko

but remember avp was released 1 month earlier in the US than here in australia

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

These days you get films faster. I'm just happy the internation date isn't months after the US one like with the first movie.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 18, 2007, 05:49:05 AM
These days you get films faster. I'm just happy the internation date isn't months after the US one like with the first movie.

Yes, but still, it's almost a month after the US...

The UK release, I mean... I can only imagine how much later we'll get it here in Portugal, for instance...

It will be an awful temptation to see Rottentomatoes to see how well was it...

Why didn't they invest on a single date for both the US and International releases..?

The later the release in the rest of the world, the more people will get feedback on what's in the movie...So that can't be a good thing for Fox, right...? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed