new pic debuted on ign(no, not a repeat thread, just read)

Started by Docta Jekyll, Aug 24, 2007, 02:18:36 AM

Author
new pic debuted on ign(no, not a repeat thread, just read) (Read 896 times)

Docta Jekyll

So it seems this movie at least has some ties to IGN, does anybody think that, among other places, that IGN might host the trailer, green and red band, when they come out?

I hope so, because I like to download trailers in windows media, and ign is the only website I know who hosts trailers for download in WMV.

anybody else think this is a reasonable assumption?

13thpred

I think so I mean IGN did get a red band version trailer of superbad

Docta Jekyll

sweet, and the pic showing up first and solely on ign(every other site links to the ign pic, or got it from them as far as I can tell) then that means they have some sort of deal or whatever going on with the movie, so lets just hope that come tomorrow or whenever, that the trailer, or trailers, are up there, or perhaps that is the site to go to exclusively see the red band trailer

I remember Colin said that at the end of the green band trailer, it will tell you where to see the red band trailer, ign is one of the places that hosts red band trailers, so maybe thats the site

either way, it should make it to ign for download

Corporal Hicks

Does IGN do .MOV stuff too? It's easier to screencap mov files.

Uncanny Antman

Yes, they frequently feature MOV stuff.

El Diablo

IGN is a unit of Fox Entertainment Media which is probably why the website has been given exclusive content from the studio lately. Other than the new production still that was released yesterday IGN has also premiered the latest trailer for Fox's HITMAN. I think it's safe to assume that if the trailer isn't released on the official website then there's a good chance that IGN will premiere it online as an exclusive.

By the way, I'd like to say hello to everyone. This is my first official post but I've been lurking here since the site was resurrected from the dead. Hello!  ;D

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: El Diablo on Aug 24, 2007, 09:17:46 AM
IGN is a unit of Fox Entertainment Media which is probably why the website has been given exclusive content from the studio lately. Other than the new production still that was released yesterday IGN has also premiered the latest trailer for Fox's HITMAN. I think it's safe to assume that if the trailer isn't released on the official website then there's a good chance that IGN will premiere it online as an exclusive.

By the way, I'd like to say hello to everyone. This is my first official post but I've been lurking here since the site was resurrected from the dead. Hello!  ;D

Welcome Diablo, well I sure hope they post the trailer today!!  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed