Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 18,574 times)

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

watched the low quality tv spot on you tube! The film looks fantastic...I really think the bro's have done a good film.i  I agree starkiller looks like the bros have done an excellent job hopefully avp 3 will be done by these guys with a good script, budget and cast and the whole space and future setting that all us fans have bin craving for so long    ;D    Rock On!

Vemados

Vemados

I like how they tied in the pyramid concept without making it look bad, it looks as if us humans couldn't grasp how to make pyramids right... good job!

DarqwerX

DarqwerX

WOW. Reminds me a little of blade runner, definatley cool. I couldn't have thought of anything better really, So i'll just settle as its the best I could have ever hoped for. :)

JK

JK

I saw it on youtube but the new link doesn't work for  me. Hey kcirtap33 can post the good quality on youtube ?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

The Predator homeworld looks interesting... for it been the first look ever of the Predator homeworld.

SHREK

SHREK

can someone post the link please that is on youtube please or where can it b downloaded    ???  

SHREK

SHREK

i saw the one on yotube. where can u download the high quality version???????     ???  

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

i think there is more to the predator homaworld than meets te eye

Krycek

Krycek

Ok guys, it's been fun up until now but with the movie release date coming closer and closer I think that I am going to stop checking these sites for fear of major spoilers and the like. I hope everyone enjoys the movie. Good night and good luck.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Here is most of one of the trailers: http://web.mac.com/dishab/avp.avi

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

im still jst getting the sound wif no pics

Deco

Deco

Me too, but my god that music is incredible.

happypred

happypred

actually it would be more difficult to see on the planet if everything is so hot...everything would just show up red unless the predators have very sensitive eyes

Starkiller

Starkiller

Ive downloaded the avi file from rapid share & the other link but It doesn't work I only have sound and no picture, it says codec required can someone post the high quality video on you tube please, I really want to see it    :-[  

holdtheline

holdtheline

The Pred homeworld has a foundry sort of look to it..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed