AvP 2 Client problem

Started by Randomizer, Jun 08, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

Author
AvP 2 Client problem (Read 2,561 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

So I've recently downloaded the Master Server Patch 2.0.0 for AvP 2  . It worked , I tried to open up the Primal Hunt server and it didn't worked . I opened Primal Hunt , left the game open in the Windows tab and I tried again . It worked , but instead of opening the same window left in the tab it opened a new one . I was lagging very much . I left and runned CCleaner a few times then I entered again . The lag dissapeared a little , still  it was still kinda annoying but also  now the whole map was blue ( not a blank texture blue , the same texture like grating or inside a vent but it was more like a dark-blue ) except for some lights . Now , when I try to open an AvP 2 server ( the original , not Primal Hunt ) the message " Error copying cshell.dll " appears . What should I do ?  ???

I recently found out that i can't open AvP 2 because it dosen't find AVP2.rez but I don't know why...I have it and it has like 517 MB.  :-\

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Randomizer on Jun 08, 2014, 03:23:56 PM
  So I've recently downloaded the Master Server Patch 2.0.0 for AvP 2  . It worked , I tried to open up the Primal Hunt server and it didn't worked . I opened Primal Hunt , left the game open in the Windows tab and I tried again . It worked , but instead of opening the same window left in the tab it opened a new one . I was lagging very much . I left and runned CCleaner a few times then I entered again . The lag dissapeared a little , still  it was still kinda annoying but also  now the whole map was blue ( not a blank texture blue , the same texture like grating or inside a vent but it was more like a dark-blue ) except for some lights . Now , when I try to open an AvP 2 server ( the original , not Primal Hunt ) the message " Error copying cshell.dll " appears . What should I do ?  ???

I recently found out that i can't open AvP 2 because it dosen't find AVP2.rez but I don't know why...I have it and it has like 517 MB.  :-\

you need the Community Client if you want to play avp2 primal hunt. Here http://www.tbbcbase.net/

and now it seems you 'f**ked' your avp2 setup  with that cshell error... why you copying files? you don't need to do that.

Start again man

UNINSTALL
RE-INSTALL
UPDATES AND MASTER PATCH HERE http://www.avpunknown.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1276008198

Randomizer

Randomizer

Seems like Primal Hunt is the problem because I can play AvP 2 but when I install Primal Hunt it won't work . .:/

Just had to reinstall it carefully and delete all the registers .  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed