Ridley looking to film in Australia

Started by T Dog, Sep 30, 2015, 01:03:53 PM

Author
Ridley looking to film in Australia (Read 24,277 times)

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 20, 2015, 01:30:32 PMMaybe the Deacon from Prometheus got himself a job?

;D

Whiskeybrewer

The fact they've just said Rome makes me think of Cinema Sins ;D. The mad thing is my idea for Alien 5 would have been partially set in Italy. Its like they are stealing my dreams lol

XENOMORPHOSIS

When in Rome

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Oct 20, 2015, 01:55:43 PM

Bu if it is The Rome, then I suspect some sort of Jesus connection as has been speculated since Prometheus came out.  That would raise some eyebrows.  I hope he doesn't play the "Jesus was an alien" card explicitly.
Oh man! No more dumb religious characters please! Shaw was insufferable!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Hmmm.... me suspects that USA Production News got the wrong end of the stick:

QuoteParadise Lost Books is a used bookstore in Rome, GA. "The most diverse used bookstore in the seven hills; trade paperbacks, hardcover fiction, and nonfiction of all kinds.

http://www.georgiabooktrail.com/paradise-lost-books/

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 20, 2015, 03:31:14 PMHmmm.... me suspects that USA Production News got the wrong end of the stick:

That would actually be pretty hysterical if that was the source of the snafu.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm pretty sure it is!

Ah well, it was good for a laugh.  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

Man this is getting stupid this movie should stay away from religion ::)  i have a bad feeling about this(you know Ridley is an atheist and i think he is putting his thoughts into this franchise)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://foreignminister.gov.au/releases/Pages/2015/jb_mr_151022c.aspx

Looks like it's now confirmed to be happening.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Wonder how much will be on location shooting i.e Engineer homeworld Paradise. And much will be a production stage set of a spaceship. Makes you wonder what will the environment of paradise be like. Desolate like LV-223 or perhaps tropical. They'll probably digitally alter the location backgrounds in post production.

ChanceVance

Am pretty excited that they'll be filming here in Australia. I mean I'm signed up to an extras agency and if they need a whole bunch of extras for this film I will put my hand up to be killed by any Xeno/Deacon whatever they want to unleash upon people, just so I can be a tiny part of Alien history. Well it's a sequel to Prometheus but Scott did say he's looking to delve deeper into the Alien mythology with Prometheus 2 right?

Corporal Hicks

You'll have to keep us in the loop.  :P

Perfect-Organism

Minister Bishop, Minister Fifield... Australia's ministers are actually characters from Alien films...

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Oct 22, 2015, 01:21:45 PM
Minister Bishop, Minister Fifield... Australia's ministers are actually characters from Alien films...

;D Fifield must be a typo... surely?

THE CITY HUNTER

So it is in Roma?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed