Question about the aliens??

Started by Its Game Time, Nov 26, 2007, 11:59:12 PM

Author
Question about the aliens?? (Read 754 times)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Are there going to be any Aliens that are a little more humanoid like the first alien movie, or are they all going to be "Aliens" like? I was wondering, cause, thats what i like about the first movie. The creature was almost human like in a sense that it walked on two feet and had hands that looked a little humanish. I think thats what scared me about the first Alien.
Aliens is my favorite but, they took away that humanish side of the alien. I was kinda bummed out about that.

Jango1201

Jango1201

They will be like the ones in Aliens or more likely AVP

Venom

Venom

Quote from: Its Game Time on Nov 26, 2007, 11:59:12 PM
Are there going to be any Aliens that are a little more humanoid like the first alien movie, or are they all going to be "Aliens" like? I was wondering, cause, thats what i like about the first movie. The creature was almost human like in a sense that it walked on two feet and had hands that looked a little humanish. I think thats what scared me about the first Alien.
Aliens is my favorite but, they took away that humanish side of the alien. I was kinda bummed out about that.
I like the Aliens in Aliens.

Does that sound right? ^^

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I just wonder if we get to see the aliens stand upright at least. They dont have to be that slow-moving, humanoid alien in the first. I would just love to see one or two stand upright.

Venom

Venom

Quote from: Its Game Time on Nov 27, 2007, 12:10:20 AM
I just wonder if we get to see the aliens stand upright at least. They dont have to be that slow-moving, humanoid alien in the first. I would just love to see one or two stand upright.
One alien did stand upright in the Store Showdown.

vehtam

vehtam

aliens in cameron movie were humanoid as well. just because they were bouncing on walls and using both hands and legs to move, isn't making them less humanoid imo.  ???

Weasel

Weasel

This discussion is making me want to go watch aliens.

But I see what you mean by 'slow moving'. A think a slow suspense scene with the alien killing someone silently (hospital doctor scene) would be really good. One of those headbite moments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed