Face-burning scene

Started by Vemados, Aug 28, 2007, 04:17:34 AM

Author
Face-burning scene (Read 671 times)

Vemados

Vemados

Hey has anyone but me noticed that when the guy is getting his face melted there is acid on his shirt.  Problem is, his shirt isn't melting.  I hope that they just haven't added the CGI yet, and this isn't something the editors missed.

pred_alien

pred_alien

hmm never noticed that before...i have to go back and watch it again

i think its just that they havent added the full cgi yet...colin did say most of the scenes in the trailer were not completely finished where the cgi is concerned

gameoverman

gameoverman

If alien blood is like human blood - the platelets vary in concentration. 

Watch Alien again for the acid burn scene - small drops of acid only make tiny marks while the main part of the acid burnt through the floor.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

If you look at his shirt, you can see it starting to burn.

pred_alien

pred_alien

i agree with gameover man and celtic pred

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

XDD its a puppet... like the muppet baby... but whit no fuur... and you stop thinking about a shirt that won't melt???... man... face isnt moving! XDD

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Vemados on Aug 28, 2007, 04:17:34 AM
Hey has anyone but me noticed that when the guy is getting his face melted there is acid on his shirt.  Problem is, his shirt isn't melting.  I hope that they just haven't added the CGI yet, and this isn't something the editors missed.

it might just be sweat or slime from the aliens mouth as it was about to dig into his ass.(not literally of course)

Exiled

Exiled

you guys have to remember the movie is 4 months away so the cgi Might not be done yet thats my favorite part in the trailer you can see his left eye being burt off :P

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

That's what they said when the King Kong trailer came out.

CG looks fine.  My beef is that half the time, the Pred's blades look like cardboard.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed