AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2008, 01:12:32 PM

Author
AvP UK Terrestrial Premiere (Read 14,590 times)

Darkness

Darkness

To coincide with the release of AvP Requiem in the UK, Alien vs Predator will finally be shown for the first time on terrestrial tv. It will be on Channel 4 at 9PM on Sunday. Go and see what could have been.

There’s some more AvPR Reviews: Guardian (1/5), BBC (2/5), Daily Star (4/10), InTheNews, GazetteLive (1/5), PinkNews, The Sun, The Mirror (3/5), and Derby Evening Telegraph. Thanks to purebreedalien, plasmacannon and WisePredator for the news.

SHREK

SHREK

its a crap film but i will still watch it lolz

frost

frost

its better than the trash that on at the cinema   :'(  

uzi

uzi

To the reviews I can only add that as a Predator movie AvP-R scores for me 8/10, but for a Alien movie it is not more than 3/10 And it could have been sucha great movie :(

SHREK

SHREK

so DARKNESS have u seen avp r yet??

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, I have seen it.

bueee

bueee

"as a Predator movie AvP-R scores for me 8/10"  yeah, because you never saw predator movies and can eat this trash with a smile on your face.

predalien25

predalien25

The movie is great.

SHREK

SHREK

so what was ur opinion of it then???

JediYautja

JediYautja

I've finally seen AVP: R and in my opinion, I don't think it was too bad. I thought it was better in terms of violence than AVP. (I thought that the best line was "The government would never lie to us!" lol) For me it's a good enjoyable way to see some blood flying for 90 mins! Hehe  (BTW, I thought that AVP focused more on the Alien, whilst AVP: R focused more on the Predator...We now need a good story that balances both out! :P)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

When are we gonna have your review about the movie Darkness?

Darkness

Darkness

You will have wait until I've finished it.

topman

topman

i thought the movie was ok but the acting was horrible! i thought they did a good job for the predator but not for the alien

Greenband

Greenband

AVP was on US TV alot over summer. The FX Network sometimes aired it 2-3 times a week. They did it a few times throughout the summer.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Hey what do you know...more bad reviews! Even the "good" reviews are bad. 3/5 is not considered good IMO. What a shame....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed