ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 155,136 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Since the original thread went wildly off track, I've decided to start a nice new clean one. Any Twitter updates or articles stating the progress of the game, please post here.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: funcroc;2037239http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/schedule.php

And a little summary

QuoteSunday, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Pegasus Theatre
Gearbox!

Gearbox Software continues the now well established PAX tradition of "What's up with Gearbox" panel! We'll be discussing Borderlands and the DLC packs, the Brothers in Arms franchise and Aliens: Colonial Marines. There will be time during the panel for gamers to get answers on all their favorite Gearbox games. There may even be a little Claptrap surprise!

Panelists include: Randy Pitchford [CEO, Gearbox Software], Brian Martel [Executive Vice President, Gearbox Software], Mikey Neumann [Creative Director, Gearbox Software]

SEE, the prophets of the A:CM Deity will be speaking at Pax Prime.

If you think about it, you can actually connect A:CM with a Jesus like story.
First there was the PS1 game which died and then was "resurrected" as the next gen A:CM only for it to be a very mysterious, secretive and quiet journey after the resurrection.

JayHy17

JayHy17

oh hell yes!!!

p.s. hicks, i tried to send you a pm but it didnt work???   

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Sweet :) it seems we'll hear about its progress after all. Besides that I'm still hoping for the DNF rumors to be true ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Same, I want A:CM and DNF and a Borderlands 4th DLC and eventually a Borderlands sequel.

Brother

Brother

Wanna say twaz about time, but let's see what happens.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope to see something there. It'll be a nice change of pace. Some videos would be lovely  ;D

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Brother on Aug 20, 2010, 09:05:31 AM
Wanna say twaz about time, but let's see what happens.
What bro said.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Finalllllly. i hope they at least have a trailer. But at least this means the game is still being made.

Bug Hunt

Bug Hunt

A trailer would be epic!

Razz

Razz

I want to hope, i really do but alas i fear my heart will be broke once again if i do, i'll believe it when i see it. :-\

Stalker

Stalker

If they do reveal anything, it's been so long since we last saw any info that the game could look completely different now than those old screenshots.

Fingers crossed we get some good news, Colonial Marines has been in a black hole for far too long.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Phew...at last some moving! I hope we will see screens and all hopes for trailer!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Even if we don't see the game itself I am betting this is their way of putting the game back out in the media. Hopefully meaning we will see it at events coming afterward like Eurogamer

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I hope the rumors of them at Pax are true....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed