Predators Set Pictures!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Author
Predators Set Pictures!!! (Read 21,835 times)

ryanpredalien

ryanpredalien

whats a super pred

juzzi78

juzzi78

Incredible shit.   >:D    predators movie will be the worst movie ever maked!!! f**k!!!

EpsilonOrpheon777

Hey i think AVPR did what it set out to do, considering the story it had to work with. Which was utter trash [or rubbish for my engish friends   ;)   ]... but i mean come on. What sickens me is that Rodriguez wants us to entirely ignore the second Pred movie, along with the AVP films. I don't really think he has that right. They said REBOOT, that means you ignore ALL. Either that or don't call it a reboot and don't ignore any of the previous films.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

How is he ignoring the 2nd pred movie? does this come after the first? is there proof of that? if that is the case that is crap there was nothing wrong with predator 2, and i enjoyed avp and to a lesser extent avp-r ( the only good in that film was wolf, pred alien, the red shirts and the tie in with yutani.)

TheJungleCameAliveAndTuckHim

TheJungleCameAliveAndTuckHim

Maybe those predator's are civilian predator's and there inviting the humans in for buffet?   ;)  

Food before Honor   ;D  

crashsux

crashsux

Are they going to make a toy line for this movie?! Cause contrary to popular belief I think these preds look cool!

NightCoaster

NightCoaster

:D     :D     :D  
LOL at black out inbred lol

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

when avp set pics came out they looked really cool and then the movie came out and that sucked! then avpr set pics came out and they looked cool then when that movie came out that sucked.now predator 3 set pics are out and they look like shit!! this should be great!? not!! rodreguez should be embarassed!!   >:(  

PYROACID

PYROACID

the heads abit big compaired to the bodys the helmits look alright just there skin color dont look right but its just pics and no humity and FX added.i just hope the super pred is a elder or a female. in the books the females were much bigger and taller

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

the predator from pred.1, pred2 and the preds.from the end on the ship along with the elder should have been used.this movies gonna suck.hey rodrigeuze maybe u should do this one for free and then let us decide if you are worthy to get paid.

pyroacid

pyroacid

really huh. lol just  take the la lakers to do it again there suits were cool and elder broken tusk was badass.

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

i agree with that pyroacid the lakers look like some bad ass preds.did u see glovers face when they uncloked.oh shit!! if he saw these preds. he'd laugh.the seen would start: they'ed appear he'd laugh and rodreguez would say cut! danny there is no laughing in this scene.take 2,oops take 3 awe shit take 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-[  

dave

dave

For those who are curious, and havent been able to see the pictures yet, check out

http://www.beforethetrailer.com/2010/01/first-set-pictures-from-the-new-predator-movie/

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

black super preds.wtf.how lame is that? all the preds are super arent they? ids this another rodrigeuze brainstorms? awe geeze? what next i cant take much more!!   :'(  

pyroacid

pyroacid

iam starting to think the super pred is just a name they put down to  know hes the best of the 4? these look much like childern preds and the "super pred" is teaching them. so it might as well be a elder watching over his clan. like if anytime or wolf was teaching scar and celtic or chooper what was up befor hunting xeno's

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed