What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,553 times)

aliens13

aliens13

Congratulations to all Liverpool FC fans, if there one here 😂 very well deserved.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 25, 2020, 10:06:36 PM
Congratulations to all Liverpool FC fans, if there one here 😂 very well deserved.

Thanks mate. 30 years is a long between drinks for me but man it tastes so damn sweet. UP THE REDS!!!

Huggs

Huggs

Isn't here yet. And they act like all it's going to do is effect the air quality for a few hours.

Mediocre, Mother Nature. Mediocre.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Huggs

Huggs

Tweren't nothin'.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 28, 2020, 03:44:54 AM
Tweren't nothin'.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2020, 09:49:00 PM

I think George took one look at that sandstorm scene from Prometheus and then went, "ok Ridley, hold my beer."  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 28, 2020, 03:22:14 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 27, 2020, 09:49:00 PM

I think George took one look at that sandstorm scene from Prometheus and then went, "ok Ridley, hold my beer."  :laugh:

So then Ridley decided to try it again. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I had a really good day yesterday. Nothing major, just a nice simple chill day. The boss and I had been sent to a different prison for 2 days to help them with a migration, but we got it all done in a day, so he said just take the next day as a chill day. And I did. Had a good few hours on Hunting Grounds with RidgeTop, Kaliem and Mikey. Got a good chunk of my second pass on the next episode done. Got some reading done, watching some episodes of the second season of Altered Carbon, had a nice walk. Still had to remote into work to fix something, but I was just in such a good mood.

Kradan

Kradan

Sounds good !  8)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Job-hunting on Indeed so I can move to PA. One step closer to moving in with my boyfriend.

Finally quit the museum job. As much as I want to be a historian, that place was a dump and didn't motivate me to continue with my education. The director and whoever's above him were underpaying me, the building isn't safe, and we barely got two visitors a month.

Not pursuing any degrees beyond my associate's. I'm done with school altogether. I can wait until I'm financially stable to transfer to a college in Pennsylvania to finish my associate's, but after that, I'm done. Ready to focus on working and enjoying what life has to offer me and my relationship.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Thanks to the stars it stopped raining. At least now I can sunbathe after a gray week.

Huggs

Huggs

Loaded a piano into the bed of a lifted truck.

Zero back injuries.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Just you wait till tomorrow morning...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed