First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 102,805 times)

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Hollywood on May 16, 2017, 03:05:51 PM
Even if they were pants I'd like it. But I don't think they are.

They're pants.

Hollywood

Cool then  ;)

Master

Honestly, I don't understand problems with P2.

Timmay

Timmay

Calm down guys.  Is this a scene that was filmed? or are the actors just either  hanging out or just hitching a ride from one location of the set to another?

Yautja_Warrior

I'm cool with the Predators fighting along side humans, taking on Bad Bloods / Super Hybrids or whatever they end up being, if it's done right of course.

I mean, Predators in a tank = all kinds of crazy fun and sounds like it could be a pretty awesome action movie. I'm guessing the movie won't take itself too seriously, which I'm fine with aslong as it's not over the top cheese like AvP was, but if it delivers great action then I'll be in the cinema day one.

KiramidHead

Oh no, he's wearing pants, the world is ending! :laugh:

I actually think the idea of two preds manning a tank is pretty cool, and the scene in the script is insane action goodness, barring how it ends.

Spoiler
Hopefully they get a bit more of a fight in with the hybrid instead of just dying in seconds.
[close]

Doomofman

Yeah I think Preds in a Tank is a cool idea... Have this image in my head of thew APC rolling over a hill coming into view with the Predator theme playing in a kinda heading into battle hero shot...

Original Predator

Quote from: Doomofman on May 16, 2017, 05:49:40 PM
Yeah I think Preds in a Tank is a cool idea... Have this image in my head of thew APC rolling over a hill coming into view with the Predator theme playing in a kinda heading into battle hero shot...

Ughhhhhhh....

MH

MH

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 16, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
Oh no, he's wearing pants, the world is ending! :laugh:
[/spoiler]

The world ? No,just the pred franchise.

Doomofman

Doomofman

I like the mask. Definitely have camo painted armor....

Quote from: MH on May 16, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Any more where they came from?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MH on May 16, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

Do you have a source? Or did you take these yourself?

slipknotpredator

They both wear the same mask...

Xan21

God it looks awful up close... lacking details and everything looks way too clean (the dreads, mask, skin and straps... but you see they are STRAPS)

Doomofman

Quote from: Xan21 on May 16, 2017, 07:21:11 PM
God it looks awful up close... lacking details and everything looks way too clean (the dreads, mask, skin and straps... but you see they are STRAPS)

There are straps yeah, there's also camo painted armor plates. I'd imagine that's whats on the legs too, straps and camo armor. So bit of both really...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed