Blomkamp Shares ADI Alien Sculpt for Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 06, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Author
Blomkamp Shares ADI Alien Sculpt for Alien 5! (Read 43,806 times)

That wasn’t funny man

It would have been nice to see where this could have gone, may be the ship in the concept art is anther ship found and could of supplied the eggs for 'Cold Forge'. Mutated Aliens trapped in an instillation with gigantic sized sets and only Hicks and Ripply stand in there way of getting out!!!

What's not to love about that.

Rankles75

Hope we get a novelisation of this someday, the more the merrier for me.

Nostromo

What's next for these fanboy nerds, 2 headed Aliens?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I want an acid-breathing chimera-like-monster; resembling a Xenomorph in the forepart, a Predator in the middle, and Sil behind. And infinity limbs of course :P

newagescamartist

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Oct 06, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
I want an acid-breathing chimera-like-monster; resembling a Xenomorph in the forepart, a Predator in the middle, and Sil behind. And infinity limbs of course :P

The Xeno-pede.

Nostromo

With SM's head lol.

Bloomkamp = Paul Anderson 2.

darkvegett0

Lol? Sounds like your talking about RS prequels.....absolutely horrible turds

The Old One

The Old One

"Right..." -Brett

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nostromo on Oct 07, 2018, 01:05:11 AM

With SM's head lol.

Bloomkamp = Paul Anderson 2.

The amazing thing about the Aussie-morph is that it feeds on pizza with egg. Also, it has shapeshifting powers to disguise itself as the delivery pizza boy from AVP Requiem.

locusta

Terrible idea this second set of arms.

D88M

Besides the extra pointless arms, it looks pretty good.

Frosty Venom

Why is everyone hating on the extra set of arms? I think it looks pretty creepy and cool. It's an ever so slight change on the original design, be grateful when you get something unique but not over the top.

I'm sure there would have been an interesting lore explanation in the story anyways.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah it's pretty pointless hating on the extra set of arms when no-one here knows the context behind it.

Anyway, what will we call this new Alien? Big Chappie?

Perfect-Organism

Big Chappie!  Love it!

Kailem

How long have you been sitting on that one? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed