AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 07:07:56 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details (Read 17,894 times)

Moloch

Moloch

awesome cover   :)  

JK

JK

Starkiller

Starkiller

I like the fact they have put the pred-alien on the cover, but i dont like the font and where they have put the requiem, the white alien font used in the posters and film was good! they should have used that! Cant wait for this film to come out on DVD I hope the UK edition gets the extended/unrated version aswell!  Bring on AVP3 strause!!!   ;)  

dimelives

dimelives

I'd still like to know if the 2-disc unrated set is going to contain the theatrical version as well (like the AVP1 unrated set). They never list that detail with DVDs.

Keyes

Keyes

UK blu-ray release May 19th:  http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/5175482/Alien-Vs-Predator-Requiem/Product.html  I presume that's when the DVD will be released too. Also looks like there's gonna be a double pack with the first film coming out.

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

no deleted scenes   why couldn't  give us deleted scenes.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Oh my god, the price is high, but worth it. Oh yeah, the cover rocks!

xenoyautja

xenoyautja

o hell yea!!! badass

bobcunk

bobcunk

i hope it come with both versions and the deleted scenes. but it might just be the single disk version with a bonus disc.

fluxcap

fluxcap

No 19min of deleted scenes? I'll wait for the sure to be forthcoming "Unrated Extended" edition.

thegodfather

thegodfather

why no deleted scenes?  Iam gonna ask thedigitalbits guys

dachande89

dachande89

Well this looks awesome, but I really want more of those deleted scenes to be available.

darcevil

darcevil

Badass dvd cover. If anything I'll buy it for that alone.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

hopefully there will be more than one cover, maybe one with Wolf perhaps?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well if the one were looking at is the unrated version...don't you think those deleted scenes are in the film then, not an extra?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed