Which Omnibus Do I Choose???

Started by Ash 937, Aug 05, 2010, 07:05:22 AM

Author
Which Omnibus Do I Choose??? (Read 2,177 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 06, 2010, 06:24:50 AM
Depends on which ones you read, haha. I'm a fan of the stuff in Aliens Omnibus 3, I think a lot of it is among the best Aliens comics to date.
Whats a good predator and alien one you recommend? Badass story and all?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Do you mean individually, like "Alien" and "Predator"? Or AvP with both of them?

Aliens Omnibus 3 has a lot of winners, but I'm a huge fan of "Labyrinth", although "Salvation" and "Sacrifice" are great, too.

The Predator Omnibuses are harder to recommend because they can be hit or miss. Omnibus 3 is probably a good bet with "Bad Blood", "Kindred", and "Strange Roux" but the rest of the stories in it aren't as good.

As for the AvP ones there aren't a lot to choose from since there's only 2 Omnibuses, haha. The first one has a lot of winners, including the first AvP series, as well as "Blood Time", "Duel", "Eternal", and "Old Secrets".

Corporal Hicks

Predator #4 (that's the last one, I think) is the best of the Predator ones. We've got quite a few reviews for the omnibus' up on the website: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/

I may have to re-do a couple of my literature reviews to reflect my latest way of writing them and with newer opinions.

Nightmare Asylum

Which omnibus do you think I should get (if I get one). I'm interested in something that shows the horror and complexity of the Alien creature. Kinda with deeper themes than the average comic book.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Omnibus 3, hands down.

Nightmare Asylum

I'll have to try to find it. Thanks.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 15, 2010, 11:11:37 PM
Omnibus 3, hands down.

Agreed 100%

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed