Official Facebook page's post has new names for characters.

Started by Anthony, Apr 01, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

Author
Official Facebook page's post has new names for characters. (Read 13,114 times)

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 03, 2017, 08:07:18 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 02, 2017, 04:34:58 PM
Colonial Marines has been founded in 2101. Prometheus took place in 2093. Covenant 10 years after which makes it 2103. How Lope could have served over a decade for the Colonial Marines? Retcon?

Where does that date come from? The old Prometheus timeline? You can't take the viral stuff too seriously.

I just asked question :) Is viral stuff official or not? It comes from here:

https://www.facebook.com/alienanthology/?fref=nf

Corporal Hicks

If something from the virals make it into the films or the canon material, then yeah but otherwise it tends to just be fun stuff to get people in the mood.

cliffhanger

so how do we need to look into the walter promo and the david8 promo then? and the Peter Weyland TED talk

Predaker

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 03, 2017, 06:31:41 PM
so how do we need to look into the walter promo and the david8 promo then? and the Peter Weyland TED talk

Those involve the director, actors, etc. Ridley doesn't run the Facebook account.

Ingwar

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 03, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

Those involve the director, actors, etc. Ridley doesn't run the Facebook account.

Ridley doesn't fully run Alien franchise either. It belongs to Fox. Studio decides what is canon and what is not. Alien belongs to them.

Predaker

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 03, 2017, 06:55:50 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Apr 03, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

Ridley doesn't fully run Alien franchise either. It belongs to Fox. Studio decides what is canon and what is not. Alien belongs to them.

That's neither here nor there - Ridley is involved with canonical material, while whoever they hire to run a social media account is tasked with drumming up interest, not maintaining continuity / creating canonical material.

Pvt. Himmel

Corporal Hicks

No surprise there.  :P

Scorpio

Of course she survives, unless there is some twist or something, but I doubt that as you don't kill off your main star.

whiterabbit

Are we taking bets yet? I'd wager that the fat cowboy dude named after the so-so state of Tennessee will be the sole awakened survivor! It's about time the dudes get a win.

ChrisPachi

But Daniels dies.

Spoiler
I have no idea
[close]

cliffhanger

how about this:

NOBODY SURVIVES.

Imbrie

Pretty sure Tennessee & Daniels survive along with the thousands of colonists/embryos.

SpeedyMaxx

As am I, but I think there are caveats to that survival.

Cut to Alien: Awakening coming out in 2-3 years as we pore over production details and ask each other if Daniels is really a pile of viscera and bone on the floor of David's next lair, or if she is secretly hiding out waiting to take over the movie from its newly-announced stars.

The man

Whelp considering the trailers have shown ALL those deaths, its pretty easy to give the order smh

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed