AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,098 times)

Mike

Mike

@prodigy211
The predator can do long jumps but only in focus mode.
What is the advantage of crouch? aliens and predators can see your outline behind objects.
I do think it will  be a shame if we can't play as the facehugger or chestburster. Great thing is apparently there's a predalien in this game- which will be awesome to fight as a predator considering we never got to see who won in AVP:R. I do agree with your alien jump and hit though

Roargathor

Roargathor

Oh, yeah you mean the pounce that exploded people on impact?  Retarded.  I'm glad its gone.

Zingalien

Zingalien

Well we all know who won in AvP:R the nuke. Otherwise both Predalien and the Predator were both going to die cause they were both Mortally wounded.

Also one of the most OP things in AvP2 was the pounce attack the alien had. So many of my kills came from running around like an Idiot playing as a runner and pouncing everything that moved.

SPECIAL FORCES

pounce was good,of course exploding was stupid but an alien can cut a hand off!!! also crouch is good because when a predator is trying to lock on you and try to hide behind an object but your head is over it a headshot is certain.also about the graphics,of course they will be better than avp2 (9 years ago) but i think could have been a bit better like other games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCZHV75nPQE

lol funny demo video, i love this game

SPECIAL FORCES

beaming up and predator breakdancing were amazing   ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D  

lol i know eh

Predhuman

Predhuman

So just curious i know this game is going to be a freaking amazing game but does anyone else notice when you get stealth killed by an alien and he uses his little mouth to skull rape you it kinda looks like he misses? I mean it looks like it hits off to the side or something. Maybe im just nit picky about it. Amazing game though

AvP 1-2 ftw...

AvP 1-2 ftw...

Will wait for the full game to make my mind up 100% obviously. But so far im not impressed, compared to the first 2 avp's this lacks a lot of atmoshpere and exciting gameplay. If im not mistaken avp1-2 where PC only, im guessing this is why this new AvP lacks certain things due to having to be made for consoles. Control system seems far too awkward. No crouch is such a big mistake, i mean wtf are you thinkin Rebellion.. and for those who wine saying "crouch is not needed" so what,, Crouch should be there so when playing the marine you can hide behind a crate without your damn head showing up.. And yes, aliens/preds can see you through walls, again another mistake, i dont wanna see where everyone is, how easy do they need to make this game,, Its been made a mass audiance which has pretty much ruined its true gameplay to avp1-2. Its only 1 map, its the demo, so ye the full game will be a lot better im sure. Just not feeling this so far.

vwpredator

vwpredator

i love the demo and ofcourse the full game will be a million times better. but to all you whiney babys complaining about pc is better ,console is better it doesnt really matter as long as you like the game.we arent here to talk about that and we dont really care to hear about it.and for those who are complaining about the game so much why dont you just not buy/play it thats just my opinion and some may agree and disagree but i dont care. all i know is that in my eyes this game OWNS cannot wait till its released AVP FTW

vull

vull

@ zing alien thanks for the combat lesson.. though due to lag / probably host lag because i do not lag in all games..
the melee combat is terrible along with preds that disc spam lag..

if you do a frontal finisher kill move it can be blocked by mashing all the buttons... e, space, mouse 1 and 2... though i have not narrowed it down to what buttons... plus i think u can only block 1 finisher if u have alot of health but if u are near death it cannot be blocked.. or it cannot be blocked the second time around..

i only play alien as its just more skill and fun then the other races. auto transition on so i can go anywhere at any time. sensitivity of mouse in game set to 0.35 for vert and horzontal.

hold shift and hit q and follow someone spamin e pick em off but make sure nothing is near them so u dont get stealth killed.

chestbuster1993

OMGx2!!! Only 5 more days till the game comes out!!!!!   :o      ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed