Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld? (Read 13,153 times)

gonk

gonk

sounds crap.

Shadow

Shadow

I think it's a ''bad idea'' the fact we dont know much or anything about the home worlds is the reason why the original's are good, but I suppose they want to leave it open for AVP3 & its kind of what some fans want, it keeps them interested in there favorite creatures.

soundz interestin' i hope they do it well, and its short and quick an maybe a flashback or wotever, oh and i hope its scary and dark, dat wud be cool!   I hope they dont show the alien homewrld coz' i belive in ridley scott's theory, that the space jokey's created the xenomorph as a weapon, (bio-weapon) but the ship crashed landed on LV-421 and then the nostromo finds it..  let see what happens and not think too hard or deep into it

War Wager

War Wager

Hmmm... I just hope they do it right.    :-\  

Chris

Chris

"if u don't already realise everyone:  1. the world is going to be the predators 2. its going to be shown at the END of the movie AND 3. because its happening at the end of the movie, its going to set up AVP3. Because The Bros. have said that originally the pitch for the movie was in space, but obviously that didnt work, so there leaving that idea for AVP3.  the end."   Completely right! I think this will gonna happen ...  Alien dont have a homeworld ...  greetz

Predhunter

Predhunter

"Not true. There’s lots of stuff still unseen

admiral max

admiral max

i know this is off subject but i just analyzed in more detail a bit in the trailer if you look closely you can see the predator trying to wrap his wip thing around the predaliens tail but with 1 flick of the tail takes it out the predators hand and the whip flys of to 1 side must be strong lol

Predhunter

Predhunter

I think the aliens could have a homeworld. Perhaps their world is dark humid and cold, with an adverse atmosphere that it favours chemical reactions, originating acid blooded beings. The aliens wouldn´t live as drones nor chestbusters, but as facehugers originated by other facehugers by egg putting and . It would be a very inhospitable planet, so the aliens would be pratically the only species existing there. The only way the alien species have to evolve is to place an egg (parasite) into other species (with some luck from another planet) so  that it could escape those adverse planet conditions and evolve into a drone...Or maybe the predator species got them out of that planet...I think both hypothesis could be plausible...

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I just hope they go with the whole Yautja idea and show maybe a few female Predators, instead of the damn Hish.

SHREK

SHREK

this is startin 2 get juicy now    ;D   i admit i was starting to think this movie was gonna b not as good as i was thinkin after the redband trailer but now..... this has restored my faith

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

:o   wow the predators home-world

scarface

scarface

the alien homeworld better be rim or im gonna be throwin some serious s*** strause's way. and i hope the predator homeworld has some unforseen battle with bunches of predaliens battling on the planets surface and the ship that comes to earth is an escape ship...good times   ::)  

scarface

scarface

oh, and if you read the aliens omnibus the aliens DO have a homeworld...rim is that homeworld.that was the bloodiest rampage of the alien timeline and history. I WANNA SEE RIM!

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

This could be either an extremely good or extremely bad thing, all depending on how they execute it. I'm excited but if they f*** it up fans are going to be SO PISSED. Plus, there wasn't a big budget for this movie... so hopefully they didn't just throw together a piece-of-crap model for the home world.

ali

ali

i think the brothers are either gonna make the franchise better or worse.  Simple as that.  From the looks of it, they might bring the series to a bloody good trilogy that has to have one bad part to it...similar to the alien trilogy with alien 3 bieng the worst and ressurection a major dissapointment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed